Suck it up people!!
Ive read a whole lot lately about the admins not doing their jobs, or the BRs are filthy cheaters, why bother Chaozz will just give them another chance, yada yada..

Allow me to set some things straight.  

- How many of you complaining, (Wrecker, BP) wouldn't be playing now if the rules had been hard enforced on you?  Wrecker I know Chaozz had a "coming to Jesus" talk with you about you being toxic and the way you'd target people. I don't know if it ever came to a ban, but I'm sure glad the community and Chaozz gave you a second chance.  Black Paladin, heck, man you've targeted me, you've built crap around my base, you've "exploited" the floor bug on my base, not to an advantage, but you crated me in, and even set bear traps at my door.  Then called in support when you realized that i'd outlast you food and water.  I have a feeling you'd have pitched a fit if they had banned you simply on my "word" that you'd done those things...agreed.  Now i know you had a smile on your face while you did that, and you even told me you were doing it, and how to defeat it, but i also have no doubt in my mind that if i'd come out that day, you'd have a bullet in my head.

- Folks are complaining that the Br's just don't know the rules, and therefore don't know they are doing anything wrong.  Chaozz needs a portuguese speaking admin, blah blah blah.  We had one, one that spoke Portuguese.  Didn't work out to well for some reason, you'd need to ask him what happened.  BUT, how many of our Portuguese speaking forum participants have offered to translate the rules into portuguese?  I've never seen a post.  Maybe a "sticky" titled "Algium BR" or whatever it is they say when they first log on.  Do the BRs even come to the forums?

- Admins can't/shouldn't just rule the Survius kingdom like lords of the shire.  WE, the admin team, community, Chaozz, have developed rules, guidelines.  Our jobs as admins and the community is to enforce those rules.  We, admins, can't enforce and punish without proof.  It's that simple.  I won't kick or ban unless i see proof, PERIOD.  Whether a screenshot, a video, or if they were dumb enough to do it in my presence, I and most if not all admins, will need proof.  Chaozz is our boss, and we do have to answer to him for every Ban we dish out. If we decided to willy nilly start kicking and banning people, then we'd have a whole "BR lives matter" campaign on our hands.  

- Remember Admins can't be everywhere, we've tried to offer ways to notify us when mess is happening (Discord), but no one seems to want to use the tools we offer, you just want us to ban people based on your word.  We aren't calling you liars, it's not that we don't trust you, ANYMORE than you'd expect a court to convict someone soley on another's word.  It just doesn't happen.  

- would you expect a police officer to arrest someone you point out, simply because you asked them too.  Of course not, there would be an investigation and if there was proof to support your claim, then guilty.  If not, then they go free.

-BP, Wrecker, you both said that the BRs constantly claim you are hackers because you're so good at killing.  Are you really telling me that if a BR told me i should ban you because you hacked, I should?

We all need to suck it up.  This is an alpha game, which means it's FAR FAR from perfect.  But Chaozz does the best he can with his time and the little money that we has a community donate for his efforts.  That's where we come in.  Make reports, gather proof, use the tools provided, help us to help you and the game as a whole.  We all want it to be better, we all should work to make it better.

Volunteer to help out  by translating the rules, run bandicam, screenshot the chat when someone is getting harrassed or you see rules being broken.  It doens't have to be just when they do it to you.  Point is, do something other than just complain and dog the admins for not taking your side.
spoil sport - has no intentions on playing the game the correct way, as long as they get to ruin others experiences
(02-22-2017, 03:04 PM)Wrecktem_Recker Wrote: spoil sport - has no intentions on playing the game the correct way, as long as they get to ruin others experiences

Are you implying I'm a spoiled sport?
do you play the game the correct way?
I play "my game" which includes following the rules...so yes, I'd say I focus on playing how Chaozz originally intended.  PvE, with a little PvP sprinkled in.
I agree with you Kczak, people we need proof ,it's as simple as that.
Its a Survival PvP, I do kill, and a lot, I also help newbies and dont attack them, I know that you need proof in order to get rid of the "bad ppl", I recall using a bug to kill someone in a very old version too, I PMed the boss to apologize and warn him about it. The thing is that most brazilians players exploit this failures and instead of reporting them, they laugh about it with their friends. And If you english speakers haven't noticed, (because you only speak english ) up to 90% of all brazilian players hate northamerican ppl, they insult you every day (even if you are admins ) and disrespect the rules even knowing and admin is there. Now, ive helped th boss to get rid of 5 ppl or so, (im not counting the obvious hackers in the old versions ), and Ive learn that Chaozz is indeed a very tolerant person, not because he felt that his game is in danger of dissapearing due to the lack of players, but simply because he doesnt likes to have problems with ppl, asnd thats why I have to record every time I come to play. We are all alpha testers here Kc, and if you dont like me building stuff around your base, then buddy, just make a smarter and more convinient base for Chaozz sake. You have no idea how many designs ive tested, how many times ive been raided and learnt from it. All you peacefull players dont like beign killed or have your little bases (legally ) attacked, I know for sure that If I particullary target ONLY YOU youd look for any single weird reason to report me to Chaozz just because u cant stand being killed, that why he kicked me out of the ADMs before haha. What im trying to say here is that, here, in this game, theres peacefull ppl and agressive ppl, having the first group rising their words to the forums when they got killed inside their bases ... not knowing that I shoot throug the windows, not knowing that the noise levels are unreal loud and that i find you that way very easy, not knowing that the arrows make no sound when theyre shot, not knowing nothing and then claiming that you are a hacker, but dude, i know this things, and thats why I can tell a hacker from a normal player killing me.
we're all alpha testers yeah, so, im pretty sure the majority of the forum posters here agree that building a base around another base is not only a LOSER thing to do, its abusing a bug (not everyone has the time nor inclination to want to maintain a huge base, especially now that we have to use planks to repair) so the brs are abusing a bug so bad that only the people who try to play correctly are affected... so basically, its the forum admins/mods who are turning everyone against the brs

basically the only ones losing are the ones here on the forums who are trying to report and make the game more enjoyable, go figure
(02-22-2017, 06:08 PM)BlackPaladin Wrote: Its a Survival PvP, I do kill, and a lot, I also help newbies and dont attack them, I know that you need proof in order to get rid of the "bad ppl", I recall using a bug to kill someone in a very old version too, I PMed the boss to apologize and warn him about it. The thing is that most brazilians players exploit this failures and instead of reporting them, they laugh about it with their friends. And If you english speakers haven't noticed, (because you only speak english ) up to 90% of all brazilian players hate northamerican ppl, they insult you every day (even if you are admins ) and disrespect the rules even knowing and admin is there. Now, ive helped th boss to get rid of 5 ppl or so, (im not counting the obvious hackers in the old versions ), and Ive learn that Chaozz is indeed a very tolerant person, not because he felt that his game is in danger of dissapearing due to the lack of players, but simply because he doesnt likes to have problems with ppl, asnd thats why I have to record every time I come to play. We are all alpha testers here Kc, and if you dont like me building stuff around your base, then buddy, just make a smarter and more convinient base for Chaozz sake. You have no idea how many designs ive tested, how many times ive been raided and learnt from it. All you peacefull players dont like beign killed or have your little bases (legally ) attacked, I know for sure that If I particullary target ONLY YOU youd look for any single weird reason to report me to Chaozz just because u cant stand being killed, that why he kicked me out of the ADMs before haha. What im trying to say here is that, here, in this game, theres peacefull ppl and agressive ppl, having the first group rising their words to the forums when they got killed inside their bases ... not knowing that I shoot throug the windows, not knowing that the noise levels are unreal loud and that i find you that way very easy, not knowing that the arrows make no sound when theyre shot, not knowing nothing and then claiming that you are a hacker, but dude, i know this things, and thats why I can tell a hacker from a normal player killing me.
Dude,

I never once complained to anyone about you targeting me, or building around me.  I was simply stating that you do the exact things that you are complaining about.  I get it, it's survival, and survival is against people as well as environment.  I'm not the one complaining here.  I'm the one saying i have no PROBLEM at ALL banning someone, if you bring me proof.  That's it.  Done, finit... Where in any world does action like this happen without proof?  If you accuse someone of something, have proof, or it didnt happen.  Cops accuse you of speeeding, they have the radar as proof, credit card company accuses you of not paying a charge, they have your signature as proof, you get accused of murder, the DA better have proof, or you're gonna walk.  If you want to accuse someone of hacking, or breaking the rules, bring proof with the accusation..

And quite frankly i could care less what the BRs say about me in Portugues, cause if i don't understand it, it can't bother me.  It's like i don't even hear it.
Maybe the admins should be more proactive in finding people who abuse / exploit glitches, and hack. Instead of leaving it up to the players. "BRING ME PROOF" is being a lazy admin imo. At the very least when multiple players are complaining about someone, the admins should put in a full effort into investigating that person. This is the only game I have played where it is left up to the players to find rule breakers. This isn't the job of the players. We shouldn't have to do the admins work for them. We should be focused on playing the game, and providing feedback, and reporting the bugs / glitches. Which most of us do. NOT focusing our time we sprend online doing what the admins should be doing.