Suck it up people!!
(02-22-2017, 07:54 PM)kczak Wrote:
(02-22-2017, 06:08 PM)BlackPaladin Wrote: Its a Survival PvP, I do kill, and a lot, I also help newbies and dont attack them, I know that you need proof in order to get rid of the "bad ppl", I recall using a bug to kill someone in a very old version too, I PMed the boss to apologize and warn him about it. The thing is that most brazilians players exploit this failures and instead of reporting them, they laugh about it with their friends. And If you english speakers haven't noticed, (because you only speak english ) up to 90% of all brazilian players hate northamerican ppl, they insult you every day (even if you are admins ) and disrespect the rules even knowing and admin is there. Now, ive helped th boss to get rid of 5 ppl or so, (im not counting the obvious hackers in the old versions ), and Ive learn that Chaozz is indeed a very tolerant person, not because he felt that his game is in danger of dissapearing due to the lack of players, but simply because he doesnt likes to have problems with ppl, asnd thats why I have to record every time I come to play. We are all alpha testers here Kc, and if you dont like me building stuff around your base, then buddy, just make a smarter and more convinient base for Chaozz sake. You have no idea how many designs ive tested, how many times ive been raided and learnt from it. All you peacefull players dont like beign killed or have your little bases (legally ) attacked, I know for sure that If I particullary target ONLY YOU youd look for any single weird reason to report me to Chaozz just because u cant stand being killed, that why he kicked me out of the ADMs before haha. What im trying to say here is that, here, in this game, theres peacefull ppl and agressive ppl, having the first group rising their words to the forums when they got killed inside their bases ... not knowing that I shoot throug the windows, not knowing that the noise levels are unreal loud and that i find you that way very easy, not knowing that the arrows make no sound when theyre shot, not knowing nothing and then claiming that you are a hacker, but dude, i know this things, and thats why I can tell a hacker from a normal player killing me.
Dude,

I never once complained to anyone about you targeting me, or building around me.  I was simply stating that you do the exact things that you are complaining about.  I get it, it's survival, and survival is against people as well as environment.  I'm not the one complaining here.  I'm the one saying i have no PROBLEM at ALL banning someone, if you bring me proof.  That's it.  Done, finit... Where in any world does action like this happen without proof?  If you accuse someone of something, have proof, or it didnt happen.  Cops accuse you of speeeding, they have the radar as proof, credit card company accuses you of not paying a charge, they have your signature as proof, you get accused of murder, the DA better have proof, or you're gonna walk.  If you want to accuse someone of hacking, or breaking the rules, bring proof with the accusation..

And quite frankly i could care less what the BRs say about me in Portugues, cause if i don't understand it, it can't bother me.  It's like i don't even hear it.
" I was simply stating that you do the exact things that you are complaining about" well i guess that this big mouth of yours have some proof to sustain this right ? and now imma target you like theres no tomorrow congratulations.

(02-22-2017, 07:55 PM)kRaZyKiLLa Wrote: Maybe the admins should be more proactive in finding people who abuse / exploit glitches, and hack. Instead of leaving it up to the players. "BRING ME PROOF" is being a lazy admin imo. At the very least when multiple players are complaining about someone, the admins should put in a full effort into investigating that person. This is the only game I have played where it is left up to the players to find rule breakers. This isn't the job of the players. We shouldn't have to do the admins work for them. We should be focused on playing the game, and providing feedback, and reporting the bugs / glitches. Which most of us do.  NOT focusing our time we sprend online doing what the admins should be doing.

x2

DarkCoder is the only investigative ADM i know ATM that really sinks his teeth in the de-buggin. All praise DarkCoder.
here ya go....

I took the liberty of removing your KIK and Whatsapp id form the original..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-22-2017, 08:14 PM)kczak Wrote: here ya go....

Haha wanna see my conversation with Chaozz talking about it ? dude you are sinking yourself
(02-22-2017, 08:16 PM)BlackPaladin Wrote:

Haha wanna see my conversation with Chaozz talking about it ? dude you are sinking yourself

im transparent...I doubt Chaozz would've made me an admin if I was doing the things that got you fired?
(02-22-2017, 08:19 PM)kczak Wrote:

im transparent...I doubt Chaozz would've made me an admin if I was doing the things that got you fired?

sinking yourself in the moralistic meaning, and chaozz kicked me because he doesnt likes pvp thats all.
(02-22-2017, 08:19 PM)kczak Wrote:

I wouldn't think so highly of your admin capabilities your posts are showing otherwise.
Yeah, BP was removed from being an admin because killing a ton of people doesn't make the rest of the admins look the best lol.
(02-22-2017, 08:31 PM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: Yeah, BP was removed from being an admin because killing a ton of people doesn't make the rest of the admins look the best lol.

Not neccessary, and would make no sense to see the rest as me. Chaozz didnt want a bad image, so he removed me, thats correct.
(02-22-2017, 07:55 PM)kRaZyKiLLa Wrote: Maybe the admins should be more proactive in finding people who abuse / exploit glitches, and hack. Instead of leaving it up to the players. "BRING ME PROOF" is being a lazy admin imo. At the very least when multiple players are complaining about someone, the admins should put in a full effort into investigating that person. This is the only game I have played where it is left up to the players to find rule breakers. This isn't the job of the players. We shouldn't have to do the admins work for them. We should be focused on playing the game, and providing feedback, and reporting the bugs / glitches. Which most of us do.  NOT focusing our time we sprend online doing what the admins should be doing.

So, what would your ideal number of complaints be?  We've been down this road before with a conversation with Wrecker, about "muting" players and if so many people mute a player there is obviously something wrong with them and they should be kicked automatically.  It was decided that, while that sound cool, it also could be used against everyone.  The BR's have huge numbers and they could easily send in plenty of reports of harassment, hacking etc...about any of us.  And according to the above logic, we'd need to ban you.

What we are trying to do here is have a rule base equally enforced across the board.  If you guys want us to ban people simply because you and your clan said so, then we would also need to ban people when the BR clans asked us to.  Do you see the problem.  You want special rules that only apply to the BRs.

An please remember that admins are people too, we have lives, jobs, and other commitments that don't allow us to be online all the time.  and even when we are online, we can't be everywhere.  All i get to see is whats in front of me, and what's in that chat window.  Chat window doesn't prove hacking unless it's a bonafide confession.  Chat will prove harrassment, toxicness, racist, etc..but not hacking..  I can't see a chat window of someone saying so and so built stairs on my foundation..and ban them for it. 

I guess i just don't see why it's so hard to provide proof.  If you can't be bothered to run recording software or a screenshot, how do you expect admins to be able to be online 24/7 and be at everyones base watching it for wrongdoing?

What am i missing?
You forgot that if you turn around and a guy is standing in your floor or wall, PrntScr is a nice button, Win + PrintScr on win8 and 10 will save the image to your pictures folder.

Otherwise nice summary.