player Legal
sorry but im gonne say it in dutch
wil je speler Legal een waarschuwing of ban geven
deze speler verkloot heel het spel op eu2
nietmeer leuk om zo te spelen
hoe komt het dat hij een trap kan plaatsen in mijn base???
zodat ik nietmeer binnen geraak
gaat zo al 2 dagen door blijf maar mijn base naar de kloten halen
als dit verder blijft duren stop ik met te gamen. ppfffff
(02-21-2017, 01:36 PM)zimmi1010 Wrote: sorry but im gonne say it in dutch

i don't speak dutch, and google translate was a little jacked in the translation, but from what i can glean from it, You're pretty ticked that someone can put something in your base on EU2, and if it persists, you'll stop playing?

Chaozz, pretty sure this one will be yours...
lol, did someone build a safe in front of his door? safes need different properties so they cannot be built on foundations other than your own, ive thought about doing this too, but only to specific people, not to ruin a random persons game, or, allow a person to scroll over crates and safes (not foundations or walls) and see who the owner of that specific crafted item is,
i'd never thought of blocking someone in with a safe...i've been "blocked" with crates before, but safes seem like an incredible waste of metal, especially seeing how one could just break the wall next to it, and create another door there if they wanted.
he build stairs in my base
(02-21-2017, 04:47 PM)kczak Wrote: i'd never thought of blocking someone in with a safe...i've been "blocked" with crates before, but safes seem like an incredible waste of metal, especially seeing how one could just break the wall next to it, and create another door there if they wanted.

Jesus, Kc has blocked ppl too. Interesting.

Wow Zimmi, je echt bracht je nederlandse kant hier haha, heb ik stel voor dat je een software genaamd "Bandicam" in uw computer te downloaden, om vast te leggen wat je rapporteert, en hopelijk maken van de medewerkers doen er iets aan, tot dan , verzet zich tegen mijn vriend.
(02-22-2017, 06:16 PM)BlackPaladin Wrote:
(02-21-2017, 04:47 PM)kczak Wrote: i'd never thought of blocking someone in with a safe...i've been "blocked" with crates before, but safes seem like an incredible waste of metal, especially seeing how one could just break the wall next to it, and create another door there if they wanted.

Wow Zimmi, je echt bracht je nederlandse kant hier haha, heb ik stel voor dat je een software genaamd "Bandicam" in uw computer te downloaden, om vast te leggen wat je rapporteert, en hopelijk maken van de medewerkers doen er iets aan, tot dan , verzet zich tegen mijn vriend.

Please...really?? refresh my memory on that one..Cause according to everyone on US1, i never leave my base, so how would i block someone in....and why?
(02-22-2017, 08:17 PM)kczak Wrote:

Please...really?? refresh my memory on that one..Cause according to everyone on US1, i never leave my base, so how would i block someone in....and why?

Hahahaha i miss reading that "been"  in text, my bad. And btw i dont want to give headaches to the boss.  So sorry for turning the forums into a battlefield. So ill keep the fighting in the game.
(02-22-2017, 11:03 PM)BlackPaladin Wrote:
(02-22-2017, 08:17 PM)kczak Wrote:

Hahahaha i miss reading that "been"  in text, my bad. And btw i dont want to give headaches to the boss.  So sorry for turning the forums into a battlefield. So ill keep the fighting in the game.

lol....i see that now...no worries man...play your game...