[A0.2.1] Falling through map
Hello, i've just found out about this alpha and sadly have already ran into the following bug:

[DESCRIPTION]
My character will consistently fall through the map after entering the map. Usually between 0:45 seconds and 0:90 seconds after entering the server/room. The problem persists on 1920x1080 and 1024x768 and also on both Beautiful and Fastest settings. 

The game will usually stutter for a short while before falling through the floor and sometimes it seems the character will bounce around the map or briefly fly into the air first. After reloading the game, the character will spawn back on the ground but seemingly not in the same position i was before falling. I have taken some screenshots to show the problem.

[SCREENSHOTS]
[Image: 1zqdg8w.jpg]
[Image: 30s8sux.jpg]
[Image: 6jn2md.jpg]

[SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS]
Windows 7 Ultimate
Intel i7 2670QM
Nvidia GT555M (GeForce driver v.350.12)
8GB DDR3
Found out about Survius through Tweakers.net :sleepy:
I was testing a few things this weekend, but I tested it on the live environment. This probably caused your game to 'crash' but not hang, which reset your player position to 0,0,0. This is the square you see in your screenshots.

Please try again today, I am pretty sure it won't happen again.
Thank you for your speedy reply! I have tried and the problems is indeed solved! Smile
Found out about Survius through Tweakers.net :sleepy:
Great. I'll try not to mess up the live environment again Tongue
this still happen for me.
Yes, hopefully this is fixed in the next build.
Good to hear that, it had happened a few times to me too.
[align=center][color=#3366ff][font=Times New Roman][i]For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.[/i][/font][/color][/align]
Is it correct that this always happens within 10 seconds of joining the game, or is it totally random?
For me it has happened randomly... I'd say about once every two hours of gameplay on average
[align=center][color=#3366ff][font=Times New Roman][i]For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.[/i][/font][/color][/align]
I had it too in the development build, but yesterday I found a bug and after that it has not occurred for me again.