Version 6.6 Bugs and Suggestions
Another day, another bug fix. Post bugs you find, (You know the drill)

You can hold metal in torch slot --fixed in dev build

The storage box text is incomplete -- fixed in dev build

Baseball caps disappear when you drop them on the ground --fixed in dev build

Placing a persistent item sometimes complains about an unnamed object blocking it's placement -- fixed in dev build

Airdrop crates respawn after breaking using an axe. -- fixed in dev build

If you switch axe, gun and torch fast, the axe disappears from your back. (Only visually) (where was this reported?) DarkCoder found it

Tomato plants should produce two tomato stacks, instead of one (suggestion). -- fixed in dev build

Seeds can be planted over Foundations -- fixed in dev build

Sometimes airdrop loots go under the crate and its hard to pick them up. -- not a bug

Airdrops duplicate when host changes during drop session -- fixed in dev build

Players can craft on another player's foundation (Not in clan) -- fixed in dev build

Master Client's alive days are not counted -- fixed in dev build

Leaving a tent makes a player freeze -- fixed in dev build

Traps can be placed under foundations and despawn after a period -- tweaked in dev build

Can not chat while surrendered or in a tent -- fixed in dev build
I like metal in the torch slot...keep that...should be our choice to give up the torch if we want..right??
You can fit a light in your pocket, don't think you can fit a hunk of scrap metal in it lol.
Minor Bug added
You sure it's not just going through the ground? I know there's a good chance items will when you drop them. Pretty sure they can go through the ground on flat ground as well, but not 100% sure.
(01-24-2017, 05:24 PM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: You sure it's not just going through the ground? I know there's a good chance items will when you drop them. Pretty sure they can go through the ground on flat ground as well, but not 100% sure.

I dont know, need to test more. 

The proximity is tested. It works fine
(01-24-2017, 05:04 PM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: You can fit a light in your pocket, don't think you can fit a hunk of scrap metal in it lol.

yeah, but you also can't carry 12 giant cans of corn in that backpack either, or planks, but we don't complain about that..
i like apples
tomato plants can be planted *over* foundations? is that meant to say *on* ?
(01-24-2017, 08:31 PM)chaozz Wrote: tomato plants can be planted *over* foundations? is that meant to say *on* ?

Mind my damned grammer xD yes its supposed to be "on"

Aldo the plant actually goes through the foundation. So it looks smaller