Version 0.6.6
Thanks for keeping support for Linux!  Smile
(01-26-2017, 02:47 AM)vaecile Wrote: Thanks for keeping support for Linux!  Smile

No problem! Glad it's being played on that platform!
Again, this is not the bug report topic. Please open a bug report in the proper forums.
Email hola ya me registre y me logue aca me podrian desir porque no me deja loguearme cuando entro al juego quiero jugarlo grasias.
(01-29-2017, 11:32 PM)lautaroarguello Wrote: Email hola ya me registre y me logue aca me podrian desir porque no me deja loguearme cuando entro al juego quiero jugarlo grasias.

I ran Google translate and it said: I love fluffy bunnies, please don't judge me.

Now, we are not very judgemental here on this forum, so your secret is safe with us. 

If the translation was wrong, please note support is english only for the time being. But perhaps you already  noticed that by all the other posts, that are english, the forum software that is english, the game.. entirely english, the site... yes also, english.

And still here you are, talking to me in jibberish about your bunny. Sad
from what it appears hes having log in issues of some sort and is thanking you for your help is solving the matter
(01-29-2017, 11:45 PM)Chaozz Wrote:
(01-29-2017, 11:32 PM)lautaroarguello Wrote:
I log in here and in the game but when I try to log in the game I design invalid credentials
"Email hola ya me registre y me logue aca me podrian desir porque no me deja loguearme cuando entro al juego quiero jugarlo grasias."

English :
" Hi I already registered and loged here. Could you tell me why it doesn't let me log in when I open the game. I wanna play thanks. "

Tenes que hacer una cuenta en el juego. Ahí te va pedir tu email, nombre y contraseña. Sino sirve eso decime que tipo de mensaje te tira el juego y así te ayudan mejor. Ciao.
Thread closed: 6.7 was released