Version 0.6.5
Here is the full changelog of version 0.6.5.

changelog:
  • [added] female character
  • [added] character / outfit selection screen in game
  • [removed] profile editor in browser
  • [removed] christmas hat
  • [added] baseball cap
  • [fixed] repair bug
  • [added] a lot of new outfits
  • [added] outfits can only be set if you're a donator
  • [changed] tweak to flashlight brightness
  • [added] muzzle flash (a short light flash when shooting in the dark, untested!)
  • [fixed] spawning of seeds
  • [optimized] spawn/pool system
  • [added] option to turn off wind
  • [added] option to turn on debug messages, so you can see what is happening when you get lag
  • a lot of small tweaks I can not remember
(01-23-2017, 01:36 PM)chaozz Wrote: Here is the full changelog of version 0.6.5.

changelog:
  • [added] female character
  • [added] character / outfit selection screen in game
  • [removed] profile editor in browser
  • [removed] christmas hat
  • [added] baseball cap
  • [fixed] repair bug
  • [added] a lot of new outfits
  • [added] outfits can only be set if you're a donator
  • [changed] tweak to flashlight brightness
  • [added] muzzle flash (a short light flash when shooting in the dark, untested!)
  • [fixed] spawning of seeds
  • [optimized] spawn/pool system
  • a lot of small tweaks I can not remember

Error "Unable to expand "survius MAc.zip into "downloads" (Error 2 - no such directory)

But my downloads folder is clearly there, since thats where the zip is.
PC MASTER RACE UNITE, these inferior macs and linux users bow b4 us! Smile
(01-23-2017, 01:48 PM)Wrecktem_Recker Wrote: PC MASTER RACE UNITE, these inferior macs and linux users bow b4 us! Smile

Big Grin Funny...But seeing how this 27 inch screen looks unbelievable when it runs, i'll stick to it.  Chaozz won't let me down...besides,,everyone is still at least a month away from my top title...i can take a day off..
as far as the donation, is that a thing you have to monitor per account? or did you set it up to automatically give the new outfit permissions for the email? and im guessing a perma ban for abuse of this since its monetized ? Smile
kczak, I think the mac version was still uploading when you downloaded it. Try again.
(01-23-2017, 01:55 PM)chaozz Wrote: kczak, I think the mac version was still uploading when you downloaded it. Try again.

i was quick in the draw....i had logged out to verify repairs and when i logged right   back in, it told me to get the new version.

So what happens to folks logged in when you drop a new version?

MAC Version works...

There is something very wonky about the way the way the cowboy hat reacts to walking.  Like it doesnt move, but the head bobs side to side...
On which character?
i notice it on my white male character, pre 6.5, its like my character has a bum leg when he walks lol, i think the animation could use a little smoothing out, but im always running and in some sort of action sequence, so i dont really notice enough to care about the hat thing, but there is a little something wonky with it, anyways, going to check it out
Hey,is the download link up?Can't seem to find it in the homepage