ban because lag?
my game lagged and one moment later i got banned? :/ i don't really know what happened maybe because of the lag the game thought i would hack

i hope i get unbanned soon
What kind of lag? Seems not very logical.
(01-23-2017, 12:26 PM)chaozz Wrote: What kind of lag? Seems not very logical.

i dont know maybe i should lower the graphics (i played 3 days and got i think 5 crashes or more)

or maybe i had bad internet connection

(01-23-2017, 05:57 PM)Zwiebelringe Wrote:
(01-23-2017, 12:26 PM)chaozz Wrote: What kind of lag? Seems not very logical.

i dont know maybe i should lower the graphics (i played 3 days and got i think 5 crashes or more)

or maybe i had bad internet connection
Survius is such a damn good game  Heart

and can't play it anymore D:
The game banned you for speedhacking, not lag. If you hacked, perhaps being honest would be better?
Haven't a few people been banned because of lag but the report said it was speed hacking?
They all sharing the story doesn't make it true. If we're unbanning everyone that comes up with that excuse, we might as well disable anti-cheat.
I know, I'm just reminding you. With getting banned from lag is the story, it really can't change that much.

Zwiebelringe, can anyone confirm they saw you not hacking in the game?
IF, i said IF, they're actually telling the truth, that would mean that, from my experience at least, that, they're trying to play survius as the host, and after about 30 seconds at the MOST, a lot of people realize they should re log, but next time i gain host and it gets super laggy, im not gonna re log, im just gonna run for 2 minutes minimum, im saying this now so if i do get banned we know why, but im gonna test out the receiving host "ultra lag" and we can see if its accidentally reading it as a speed hack, because, at least on my screen sometimes ill move 15 feet per frame lol, and over 2 minutes time thats a lot of distance covered, especially if someones is trying to get back to their base to re log, i know i do that sometimes if i gain host, try to make it hoome so i dont re spawn in the middle of a battle, not sticking up for him, because i like seeing people get busted with their hand in the cookie jar and still deny wrongdoing, just curious how the HACKING BANS add up from BRAZIL compared to the rest of the world, from what i personally see its ONLY the brs, or MOSTLY brs
Well, you only have 1 account and I don't see any other reports on you. So I unbanned you.