team build
who all would want to do a team build. we could all join a huge clan and build the biggest fort known to survius. if i get enough players to type there user names in reply i will create a clan post the name and the password and a date of when the building would start.there will be a poll eventually on which server we use. remember this will only be possible if lots of people come so tell your freinds about it and promote it as much as you can.
Good luck with this. Most players don't play with huge bases and just as many don't like pulling their weight because someone else in the clan can do the repairs. They'd also probably start killing each other lol.
(01-20-2017, 10:33 PM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: Good luck with this. Most players don't play with huge bases and just as many don't like pulling their weight because someone else in the clan can do the repairs. They'd also probably start killing each other lol.

it would only be about a 48 hour clan just dedicated to building and not using it as an actual base just somthing fun to do and your probey right about the killing it will be funney though. Big Grin
just recruit a few of the builders from each server, we can make a community day out of it, have chaozz turn off damage for the day Smile
stinksonice and zimmi are builders on us1, topknight, greenrune and katinka, talk to those people, maybe build a structure up to the airdrop in clem and break the game by mmaking it crash
I might be down for this depending on the day.
(01-21-2017, 05:21 AM)kRaZyKiLLa Wrote: I might be down for this depending on the day.

it would most likley be Friday through Saturday
(01-21-2017, 01:09 AM)Wrecktem_Recker Wrote: just recruit a few of the builders from each server, we can make a community day out of it, have chaozz turn off damage for the day Smile
stinksonice and zimmi are builders on us1, topknight, greenrune and katinka, talk to those people, maybe build a structure up to the airdrop in clem and break the game by mmaking it crash

Remember, Chaozz has gone on record and discouraged big buildings.  That's why we don't have stair roofs yet.  I doubt he'll turn off damage.  But that brings up the point about my suggestion earlier with a "sandbox" mode/server, just for folks who want to build.  No weapons, no damage.
Last I checked we don't have stair roofs because they aren't the most important thing. You might not want to build a roof by mistake on a foundation with stairs, I might want to to lock down my base at a moment's notice. (You're right though, chaozz does discourage huge bases).
(01-21-2017, 06:10 PM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: Last I checked we don't have stair roofs because they aren't the most important thing. You might not want to build a roof by mistake on a foundation with stairs, I might want to to lock down my base at a moment's notice. (You're right though, chaozz does discourage huge bases).

does this mean i should cancel
Undecided
No, it means chaozz doesn't want each individual player making a mansion. He enjoys the occasional, bigger-than-you'll-even-need structure.