suggestions
after about 5 hours playing (i know that was just few hours) with my friend i have these suggestions:
good points:
-the game isn't heavy, you can play with a low pc.
-simple but interesting.
-the developer listen the community.
improve points:
-add a mouse sensibility configuration.
-add a gps locator (take years to find someone).
-add a sound configuration.
-add more houses, and items.
bad points:
-map is too big and have tons of holes.
-the game is interesting but, don´t have any innovation if you compare to others games that exist. I think that the developer need put something to that will differentiate the game to the others.

thanks to read all this.
How u mean ' -map is too big and have tons of holes. ' ? ive ran the map alot of times from 1st build to this and dont get this

'-the game is interesting but, don´t have any innovation if you compare to others games that exist. I think that the developer need put something to that will differentiate the game to the others.' been saying this for ages im sure this will be fixed in time thou as time is passing the games getting more fleshed out
Quote:good points:
-the game isn't heavy, you can play with a low pc.
-simple but interesting.
-the developer listen the community.

When calling the game 'simple' you're going past the fact that you are playing an alpha version of the game. The game itself is not nearly finished, and I am only providing this unready game so I can get feedback from players. So 'simple' is a weird word in this sense I feel..

Quote:improve points:
-add a mouse sensibility configuration.
-add a gps locator (take years to find someone).
-add a sound configuration.
-add more houses, and items.

Configuration stuff will be added much much later. But yes, obviously you will be able to set those things in the future.

A GPS indicator is a no-go in my opinion. That takes away from the survival aspect. All you have is a map, and the sun to navigate. The sun rises in the east, goes down in the west. The map (when pressing M) is oriented properly with west being left and east to the right.

More houses and items will obviously be added. Yesterday I added church benches and a preacher stand to the churches for example. And new stuff is added almost every build.

Quote:bad points:
-map is too big and have tons of holes.
-the game is interesting but, don´t have any innovation if you compare to others games that exist. I think that the developer need put something to that will differentiate the game to the others.

What do you mean by holes? I have no idea why you mean by that?

And thusfar the biggest innovation is that it's free and you get to help make it a great game by suggesting features to a developer that listens. How's that for innovation? Smile
thanks for the feedback. And you have sure, the game still in alpha. What i mean with `holes` is: some places when you are walking you character go high and low.

About suggestions, what i can thing so far is a system of exp, you gain xp killing zombies and you spend this points upgrading your speed, etc.
the holes that i am talking about.

http://i.imgur.com/wW6G4Dx.png
http://i.imgur.com/nm3Dlhu.png
http://i.imgur.com/vcvvM1w.png
http://i.imgur.com/ol0OiNf.png
agreed, the map could use some smoothing on some places. not a top priority right now, but thank you so much for the screenshots!!
"The sun rises in the east, goes down in the west. The map (when pressing M) is oriented properly with west being left and east to the right."

And a moon at night would be nice too.. Big Grin
[align=center][color=#3366ff][font=Times New Roman][i]For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.[/i][/font][/color][/align]
Yes, I am working on that. Because the nights are a bit too dark right now. The moon however will not move.
I like how big the map is. Tongue
Your smiley makes me wonder if you're being sarcastic. But I like the map for now too.