community questions for chaozz
Here is a list of some general questions id like to submit to chaozz, we'll get a site moderator to edit it down if need be, even answer some of the questions if possible, but im sure everyone on the admin end of the game probably gets tired of the same questions, and we as the community are known to not search each forum topic for each specific answer, so maybe if we can get a general idea of what chaozz wants to do with his game and hopefully put it in the "ABOUT" section of the site, so everyone has a chance to learn exactly what chaozz' vision is for the future of this game.
?
We're all alpha testers, got any other questions for chaozz?

1. Are you ever going to implement cars or other forms of transportation? if so, WHEN?

CHAOZZ.1. not anytime soon. with the current cloud solution, syncing that would be a nightmare. besides that, it will be quite a lot of work to code. I don't want to focus on it right now.

2. I see you have a minecraft tree easter egg in your game, and you can also craft things, and there is also a "creeper" that is capable of destroying a whole server with a single click, do you plan on implementing any other minecraft type features? maybe crop growing or animal harvesting other than deer?
More options for base building?

CHAOZZ2. crops are coming in the next update. you will be able to find seeds, plant them, cultivate them and harvest them.

3. Do you have a core audience you're trying to reach, or are you creating a game for any and all players to enjoy?

CHAOZZ3. I guess my target audience is people that enjoy pvp survival games, that don't have a lot of money to spend or don't have a high-end PC.

4. How often do you actually get to log in and play the game as you intended, or do you get sidetracked by searching for bugs you forget to enjoy your session?

CHAOZZ4. I try to log in as much as possible with my play account (which remains a secret). But often I end up firing up the IDE and I start coding or debugging.

5. Whats your in game account id? or is it top secret

CHAOZZ5. Top secret BRO

6. What goes into consideration for your updates, how do you prioritize what you want to work on?

CHAOZZ6. I work on game breaking bugs first, because I want to create a solid foundation first before I start adding new features. So for the next build I am focusing again on reducing lag, stopping the double doors, duping fire barrels and hopefully add crops.
NEW QUESTIONS

7.What are the minimum system requirements for running SURVIUS, what are the recommended, and what kind RIG does CHAOZZ own?

CHAOZZ7. I have no clue. I've seen some people run it on a potato, getting around 5 fps. Anything is possible if you can handle the frames.

8.Now that you've implemented crops, do you foresee farm animals such as a chicken or cows?

CHAOZZ8. I don't think so. Anything that moves needs to be synced and controlled. That is why I didn't choose for crops to grow automatically as well.

9.There is a nagging bug related to receiving host after people are logged on that doesnt appear to happen when logging on to a fresh server, only receiving host from another player, you say you dont experience this issue, so it seems to be an internet issue, is there a certain speed our internet should be to handle the transferring of host to ensure we dont drop down to under 5 fps because of the lag?

CHAOZZ9. Bug can be reported and will be addressed accordingly.
1. not anytime soon. with the current cloud solution, syncing that would be a nightmare. besides that, it will be quite a lot of work to code. I don't want to focus on it right now.

2. crops are coming in the next update. you will be able to find seeds, plant them, cultivate them and harvest them.

3. I guess my target audience is people that enjoy pvp survival games, that don't have a lot of money to spend or don't have a high-end PC.

4. I try to log in as much as possible with my play account (which remains a secret). But often I end up firing up the IDE and I start coding or debugging.

5. See the previous question.

6. I work on game breaking bugs first, because I want to create a solid foundation first before I start adding new features. So for the next build I am focusing again on reducing lag, stopping the double doors, duping fire barrels and hopefully add crops.
updated with new questions..
7. I have no clue. I've seen some people run it on a potato, getting around 5 fps. Anything is possible if you can handle the frames.

My setup currently is: AMD FX 8350 8 core 4Ghz, 24Gb RAM, AMD Radeon R9 200 series (not sure which one, not at home right now), Windows 10 on an SSD. Few other normal HDDs for data.

8. I don't think so. Anything that moves needs to be synced and controlled. That is why I didn't choose for crops to grow automatically as well.

9. Bug can be reported and will be addressed accordingly.