Banned for lag!
Hy i'm new on this game i played only 2h and the players enters and leaves the game so .. the game have a bug when someone leave de server empty .. well i wass the last player so.. the sprint is lagy and glithed me in a  tree like in the middle of tree well i tryed to chop down the tree ..and i gived a message from system saying like "banned for hacking"or like i dunno .. i don't have hacks because i'm new in that game so i don't want hack .. can you unban my account allexuss_gr@yahoo.com please.
Thank you for contacting us. You say you were alone on the server, but that is actually not true. There were 4 or 5 players online when it happened. Why did you say you were alone?
(01-10-2017, 03:30 PM)chaozz Wrote: Thank you for contacting us. You say you were alone on the server, but that is actually not true. There were 4 or 5 players online when it happened. Why did you say you were alone?

yep but 30 minutes before was only 2-3 players so when i entered on the server only one player online so in 5 min that player leaves and lag comes .. so i played with 3frames from 20 i died from a zombie and i exited with alt+f4 and entered again when i entered on it was 2 players alexis or i dunno that complete name and one more and alexis dead from fall damage and leave the server so lag comes .. and play again with 3frames .. and i tryed to play with that .. when i running on road i finded my foundation and tryed to chop a tree and i don't know how the tree eated me .. :|
So, you said you were alone because you were the host computer... We do know how the host computer is figured out so saying you were the only player on when you weren't doesn't help you. You don't need to be the only player on, just have to be the longest player on.
(01-10-2017, 04:42 PM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: So, you said you were alone because you were the host computer... We do know how the host computer is figured out so saying you were the only player on when you weren't doesn't help you. You don't need to be the only player on, just have to be the longest player on.

hmm soo you can't help me bc lag .. i think i will delete that game .. well good luck with that game if you don't want to unban me .. bye.
Try it's harder to believe you since you lied about being the only one on the server. If anything, more players on the server usually helps if they didn't see you hacking.

At this point, it's up to an ingame admin to decide whether or not to unban you (sorry, I'm just a forum mod).