MANHUNT
Manhunt

Target:MrBurns 
Server:us2
Reward: 3 pistols, 4 clips , and 3 large medkits
Reason: fucker destroyed my tent then killed me and took all my shit after I ran to clemente cleared out all the zombies grabbed some supplies and ran all the way back to the military island this motherfucker shot me and I'm pissed
should we just bounce server to server? i only roll on us1, where the BIG BOYS play
(01-09-2017, 06:00 AM)Wrecktem_Recker Wrote: should we just bounce server to server? i only roll on us1, where the BIG BOYS play

I used to play on us1 but it always has trouble loading us2 has been good to me less players so there's more supplies but oml this dude keeps killing everyone and is holding the military island hostage
(01-09-2017, 05:58 AM)FlamingGenius Wrote: Manhunt

Reason: fucker destroyed my tent then killed me and took all my shit after I ran to clemente cleared out all the zombies grabbed some supplies and ran all the way back to the military island this motherfucker shot me and I'm pissed

make sure to formord this to the following players
 Nelson
[b]deadpig
[b]voltage635
[b]Gungeoneer
[b]cvega2021
[b]FadeToDarkness
[b]DirtyRoyalty
[b]RvmbxSvmbx216
[b]elijagutter
[b]BloodBroGaming
[b]RoboRedneck
[b]NetherBeast
[b]MAGGO
[b]tell them that csa2021 wants them to take on the hunt not for reward but for revenge. Big Grin
[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
(01-09-2017, 05:58 AM)FlamingGenius Wrote: Manhunt

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA That's why his one of my boys Big Grin