Version 0.6.0
This is the discussion thread for Version 0.6.0. Post away!

P.S. I deleted all persistent items, because I saw a lot of very big structures made with hacked wood piles.
(Uploading the update before changing the servers might be a better idea lol) FINALLYYYYY!!!!! Can't wait to see what all has changed, what glitches are no more, and which will make me rage lol. Keep up the good work <3
Thanks!! Enjoy!

I'm sure there are a lot of bugs, but we'll see.
Is there a MAC/OSX version coming back?
(12-30-2016, 02:52 AM)kczak Wrote: Is there a MAC/OSX version coming back?

A Linux version as well? I tried to run it with wine but no luck.

-EDIT-

I did get it to run with wine and seems to be working [strike]fine[/strike]. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Had a brain fart and overlooked the obvious. If there are any other linux users out there, just install ms core fonts with wine tricks and you will be good to go (Although I am encountering some weirdness).
I really want to focus on the Windows build. I can not support Linux and Mac. I read reports that some objects don't render in for Linux users, making them able to walk into bases etc. On Mac I heard people couldn't hit people with guns or trees with axes.

If that part about the Mac is false, I can do a test build.
[Image: 0709c21e7d9e4873a721f9d5289fb29a.png]

I like this already Tongue
I've created a new area too somewhere. I think I hinted it's place somewhere.
Thumbs Down 
(12-30-2016, 12:31 PM)chaozz Wrote: I really want to focus on the Windows build. I can not support Linux and Mac. I read reports that some objects don't render in for Linux users, making them able to walk into bases etc. On Mac I heard people couldn't hit people with guns or trees with axes.

If that part about the Mac is false, I can do a test build.

I faced huge disappointment with the new release... no mac version? I was playing this game on mac, as well as my nephew - also on mac. We made a clan (4 people) that was building huge base together (which disappeared as well). Two of us were playing on Mac's , two on Windows platform. I never noticed anything bad on Mac, anything that wasn't happening on Windows. More... On Windows, they were telling me that after some play they were slowed down like in Matrix. It never happened to me on Mac.
So right now, this game just stopped to be existing for me, because how can I play this...

On Mac I was doing same thing as they on Windows. Crafting, Surviving, Killing. No issue at all. Every object was same to me, as well as to them. No difference. Sad to hear that You stopped supporting Mac. This was a huge adventage for this game.
Dont worry yet,

Chaozz:
Quote:If that part about the Mac is false, I can do a test build.

He did it for linux before. So since you are saying mac is flawless, Chaozz should work on it.

I also think mac version does not have any broken code, since there were no proven records (Linux had).

So chaozz, continue mac? We can skip linux this time though