false hack accusations
Galeno aka Survs keeps saying i can "bug doors" and that i can kill through walls, thats what he says to all new players, sincerelly its a pain in the ass, my question is: Can he get kicked for doing that ? (hes also invading my base, have evidence )
Still not sure.... but wht does a normal player's words matter? He is not a moderator nor someone special right? Its their fault who will belive him.
So no kick... ignore him
(11-27-2016, 07:39 AM)DarkCoder Wrote: Still not sure.... but wht does a normal player's words matter? He is not a moderator nor someone special right? Its their fault who will belive him.
So no kick... ignore him

Aight, I can do that.
To Coder, a players words can make a few players not trust you and hunt you down, but the majority don't usually trust the word of a normal player, they still keep an eye out. I still suggest a mute feature since Galeno is still playing the game so it shouldn't really be a ban but a mute (can't type in chat) would be helpful.
It will be unfair because every player has the right to talk or chat until they are being racist or insulting others.

This is not insulting ans just accusations.
Though i like the mute feature, which might be useful someday.