Version 0.5.10 Bugs and suggestions
Completely renewed Bugs and CHANGES [NOT SUGGESTIONS THIS TIME]

BUGS:

1) Duplicating doors --fixed in 0.6.0

2) Disappearing Sleeping bags --fixed in 0.6.0

3) Disappearing (overcooked) meat and water --fix attempt in 0.6.0

4) Traps are buggy. 1 player cannot trigger 2 traps in same life. --fixed in 0.6.0

5) Cannot access Other player's traps --fixed in 0.6.0

6) Messages containing the character "/" does not show up. --fixed on 0.6.0

7) Sleeping bags can be placed on the ground outside and also inside other sleeping bags due to a foundation glitch --fixed in 0.6.0

8) foundations can be placed over tents... making tent indoors.  

9) Foundations could not be placed over player spawnpoints to prevent trapping.  --fixed in 0.6.0

10) The hit/strike sound effect do not play when hitting with a spiked bat. --fix attempt in 0.60

11) Harvesting a deer when the machete is ready in hand (by right clicking, the machete disappears --fixed in 0.6.0

12) Interacting with a tent when in RMB position, locks the player in that position. --fixed in 0.6.0

CHANGES / TWEAKS:

1) Sleeping bags would need 1x cloth to repair --fixed in 0.6.0

2) Safes would need 1x metal to repair. --fixed in 0.6.0

3) Tweak regeneration a little but (increment) --tweaked in 0.6.0
                          OR
    Increase the amount of health regenerated by large medkit

4) Make arrows a little but more visible

ADDONS: *

1) Make herbal medicine useful by adding more ways to become sick

2) Chat channels.

3) A new settings menu -- Added in 0.6.0

The addons are the adding suggestions FOR ALREADY ADDED ITEMS. NOT suggestions like "More guns and cars pleeeease..." 
Before adding an "ADDON" think twice.

Report more Bugs

SUGGEST more tweaks.
I'm sure more ways of becoming sick will be added as more features are added to the game.

Weather can stop being suggested lol, chaozz already said it was in the works.
I's also like to note that chaozz has already commented on the fact that things needing repaired won't ALL stay wood repairs. He already addressed that he plans on changing non-wood crafted items repairs to what they should be.
I get it but this thread is like a checkbox for chaozz... he can check on here and see what he added and what are left. So i repeated the suggestions. Feel free to add yours in.
Yep, these threads are very helpful for me. Keep 'm coming.

It would be awesome if the topic starter would keep updating the start post with bugs and or suggestions posted below so I don't have to scroll through 7 pages to find bugs.
[Added number 8]
[Cannot find bugs. Trying very hard. xD]
Had my bed disappear even though it didn't ask to repair it.
(09-30-2016, 05:19 PM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: Had my bed disappear even though it didn't ask to repair it.

My bed also despawn, and I checked it daily to see if it needed repair. Nothing.
(09-30-2016, 05:33 PM)naji88 Wrote:
(09-30-2016, 05:19 PM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: Had my bed disappear even though it didn't ask to repair it.

My bed also despawn, and I checked it daily to see if it needed repair. Nothing.

Added to bugs.
Canteens still disappear when on fires too long, and I think if you put the canteens on the fire then light them then they disappear too.