Version 0.5.10
(11-25-2016, 11:35 AM)DarkCoder Wrote: Since it happebs only to your pc, and on both systems... i think its a network issue. I know you have great internet...

So try playing in fastest graphics from configuration instead of fantastic or something else.

mhm idk to  be honest my internet connection is fine but whatever i try to play when there are few people when empty i take a break since i cant play.. anyway are u playing this game on your own cuz i see a guy named DarkCoder when i join us1 i think or us2 not sure
Yes i play this game (why wouldnt i xD "UnknownSystem")

Did u try switching to "fastest" gameplay?
@Unknown

Start testing with Fastest setting and 640x480 resolution in Windowed mode.

Why not using PrtSc on your keyboard to get screenshot? Then paste it to Paint or any graphics editor.
i have been playing the game on fastest for long its the same i will try with 640 480 window mode like unda says so .

(11-25-2016, 02:30 PM)Unda Wrote: @Unknown

Start testing with Fastest setting and 640x480 resolution in Windowed mode.

Why not using PrtSc on your keyboard to get screenshot? Then paste it to Paint or any graphics editor.

i will record the results

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

With PrtSc I referred to your smartphone shot of base Wink
(11-25-2016, 02:09 PM)DarkCoder Wrote: Yes i play this game (why wouldnt i xD "UnknownSystem")

Did u try switching to "fastest" gameplay?

i will keep my self busy for a while

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ooooowh, fancy!
Sorry for my english I'm Brazilian
- Put health bar and fatigue on the screen.
- increase the drop of items from the server
- show in some corner of the screen that the player died for which weapon (avoid the hacks on the server this option <-)
- craft system
- put sub-forum BRAZIL and other countries.
- put skins system to character shirts shorts etc ...
Soon put more things.
Players from other countries can write in their own language, we just prefer that they include the English translation as well. Another language board requires us to have a moderator or two just for that board who can speak English as well as the other language which isn't very easy to do (chaozz chooses the moderators and has to trust them, and that takes time).
(12-13-2016, 12:40 PM)JhowRob Wrote: Sorry for my english I'm Brazilian
- Put health bar and fatigue on the screen.
- increase the drop of items from the server
- show in some corner of the screen that the player died for which weapon (avoid the hacks on the server this option <-)
- craft system
- put sub-forum BRAZIL and other countries.
- put skins system to character shirts shorts etc ...
Soon put more things.
Thank you for your suggestions.

1) It was in the game from before but removed later to make the game more realistic,
2) I think item drops are enough. The airdrop was removed but i think there is chance of adding that too.
3) Pretty good idea.
4) Press "c" to open your crafting recipe. Its already there.
5) I think sub forum would be a bad idea.
6) Its still under consideration and plans are going on.