Version 0.5.10
I build my house but when I go out of the game does not save it.  put an option to save the house
The water of life has to have more time
You have to put more zombies in the woods the night
Hello you can change the style of the shirt and also put a server so Brazil
Bases are saved when you leave the game but will despawn after a few days (you need to repair it to reset the despawn counter).
(11-02-2016, 10:45 PM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: Bases are saved when you leave the game but will despawn after a few days (you need to repair it to reset the despawn counter).

but I am referring to the player he back away from my home  when I die   Undecided
Craft a sleeping bag.
I Still Wonder Why This Isn't On Top 10 Of Best Survival Games  Smile ,Best Game (For An Alpha Release) I've Played Of Survival So Far.
(11-10-2016, 05:27 AM)ThiagoGamerEloy Wrote: I Still Wonder Why This Isn't On Top 10 Of Best Survival Games  Smile ,Best Game (For An Alpha Release) I've Played Of Survival So Far.

Thank you so much! 

The problem with most indie games, like this one, is getting the word out.
i agree, it is a pretty good crafting survival game with GREAT potential, but it gets discouraging to play when the hackers/glitch exploiters ruin the inside of your base and all your crates with hard earned loot.... if i could get some tips on how to modify some of your textures (shirts, pants, crossbow skin, gun skin, sleeping bag, etc) id gladly make some new models that could possibly be used as microtransactions for each specific user to customize and show off in the game, i guess only the users outfit would be the easiest way to start these micro transactions, but id pay you 2 dollars for an AMRICAN FLAG shirt and pants, maybe ill even get up enough money to donate to the cause, (hopefully donators get a special in game outfit in a future update) Smile
Here's the shirt and pants skins http://survius.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=8
So far this game legitimately sucks. No civilization, no food, no weapon other than an axe which gets you killed, nothing but flat expanse of nothing. It blows, it really does. Just how hard are these people actually working on the game?
Thank you for playing Survius and your very honest opinion.

No civilization - nonsense. there is a town called Clemenster, a town called Wennerston, several farms, a harbour, and some scattered houses.

no food - nonsense. food, drinks and medical supplies can be found inside houses. but since you failed to find any house as you say, I can understand you think there is no food. trust me, there is.

no weapon other than the axe - nonsense. there is a pistol, which can be found in farms and the police station + some stores. and there is a crossbow that can be found in hunting huts.

how hard are these people working on the game? well, it's just me by my lonesome, and I create this game in my spare time, besides my full-time job and family.

also, the game is provided FOR FREE, while I pay for hosting, servers, software, models and I pay in time spent on the game.

so, if you want to be negative about the game, please educate yourself first about it. your post is kind of embarrassing, not to mention very negative..