Version 0.5.9
Chaozz, as an idea, it would be helpful if there was a stage of decay for the very last day something has before it despawns so players who haven't been online in a couple days know what absolutely needs updating first. Naji also wants buildings to be able to be destroyed by players when it's the last day it has (it's a sort of middle ground for those would want raiding and those who don't, as well as a way to discourage waiting to update your base until the last day)

P.S. watches would be nice Wink lol
Not sure how it should look the last day, since I use the color white to show decay.

Oooooh, watches.
any progress on the mac version? thanks!
(09-24-2016, 11:54 PM)chaozz Wrote: Not sure how it should look the last day, since I use the color white to show decay.

Oooooh, watches.

And a compass, maybe?
The colors could be yellowish and white, the first stage is yellowish and the last day is white? Or maybe just some areas of the objects are white and on the last day all of it is white?
Im quite enjoying the update so far. Haven't seemed to hit any of the above listed bugs yet except for the deer you forgot. Keep up the good work man.
Is there still something wrong with the mac version? can't seem to get passed the login screen. can't wait to play the new update!
I decided to wait with the new mac version when I fix the bugs in the current version. So sorry, but you will have to wait just a few more days.
(09-25-2016, 11:56 AM)chaozz Wrote: I decided to wait with the new mac version when I fix the bugs in the current version. So sorry, but you will have to wait just a few more days.

Thats cool. i appreciate the effort to get it fixed. is there any way you can protect my base with all my stuff since i won't be able to stop it from decaying?
I think a running-lock key will be fine!