Version 0.5.9
deer are bugged, I forgot to update them. Sad
Refueling the fire doesn't seem to keep the fire from despawning, I just lost some canteens and meat lol.
It would be useful if fires had multiple visual effects like how walls do when they decay, the fire could become dimmer and smaller showing that you need to refuel it. It would also show if refueling it actually worked or not

Alright, read the post about it (forgot that you post that XD ) and I like the new added difficulty Smile guessing that if you are thirsty or hungry (status) then you won't gain health back?
You're correct on the last part. And fires indeed need some form of showing decay. Becoming dimmer is an excellent idea.
I'm listening a sound when you fall now, is that new? i never had listen it and is cool.
(09-23-2016, 01:56 PM)tarabostes Wrote:
(09-23-2016, 11:56 AM)tarabostes Wrote: Cant log in. I dont get any error message, the login is stuck at Checking Login (on mac).

Really, anyone playing on mac here? Cant get pass by the login screen. My heart is bleeding.
Dear Chaozz,

Im aware this is not one of your priorities, but please look into this when you have time. 

Thanks.
I will compile a new mac version tomorrow.
The update messed up again with Clans Management's page.

I can't kick players from my clan, and I can't change the password. If I change it, I automatically leave the clan.

Is the same problem that we got last time.
Try now.
(09-23-2016, 11:48 PM)chaozz Wrote: I will compile a new mac version tomorrow.

I appreciate the effort, thanks.
(09-24-2016, 10:18 AM)chaozz Wrote: Try now.

All good now. Thanks Chaozz!