Clan management
This is the discussion thread for Clan management. Post away!
These are the demands of clan from most of the players:

1) Clan Chat: There can be an other channel for clan. The messages of clan chat will only be visible to clan members

2) Whispers/Private messages: I need someone to join the clan but the server is crowded so I cannot tell him/her the password. So whisper or PM is necessary.

3) See player's clan: In chat the player's name will be followed by the clan name. example: [ClanName]Player:

4) Ability to Kick a player from clan IN-GAME without quiting to title.
I agree with these, but I think the chat in general needs an over haul. If you add the ability to seen clan names then players like me, in a long named clan with a long user name, will have very little typing room, so it would make sense to make the chat box use multiple lines per message (still have the length limit so messages don't get too long).
Multiple channels would be nice too: if you add in a clan chat then a couple more channels would be nice to add as well.
The clan management button could be added to Esc as well so the leader doesn't have to exit the server.

And additional request would be to change leaders of the clan.
Well then there could be a short name of clan. for example, while making clan, if i name lonewolf, i also have to choose 3 letter short name such as [LWF]

some other suggestions:
1) Inactive clans get deleted

2) some type of clan war to make the game more interesting (These are later stuff but lets discuss)

3) Instead of password, a clan member accepts the requesting one who applied to join. (To make it more smooth)
The problem with the shortened version of the name is there can be repeats. If your clan name is Noobs_For_Life [NFL] and a different clan is names Ninjas_For_Life [NFL] then there will be an issue. If you want to make it so that clans can't have the same shortened version and a clan is named Ninjas [Nin] and the Ninjas_For_Life wants to be [Nin] because [NFL] is taken, they hit this problem too. So if you want to do a shortened name, then I will suggest making the names not repeatable so that there is no confusion.
Maybe make players' names in your clan green or a different color than the rest so you know who is in the clan (in chat and/or game).

Inactive can be judged by if a member has gotten on in the past month, if not disband.

I think member ranks would be helpful so that new members can't just let their griefing/stealing buddies into the clan. (Give Clans suggestion in my Suggestion List a read for more ideas Smile ). I do like the request to join,
but I think members should be able to send a request to a player too (again, only if they hold a high enough rank). However, the ability to change the password does help since after a player joins you can change the password so that only you and trusted members can invite people.
(08-29-2016, 05:48 PM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: The problem with the shortened version of the name is there can be repeats. If your clan name is Noobs_For_Life [NFL] and a different clan is names Ninjas_For_Life [NFL] then there will be an issue. If you want to make it so that clans can't have the same shortened version and a clan is named Ninjas [Nin] and the Ninjas_For_Life wants to be [Nin] because [NFL] is taken, they hit this problem too. So if you want to do a shortened name, then I will suggest making the names not repeatable so that there is no confusion.
Maybe make players' names in your clan green or a different color than the rest so you know who is in the clan (in chat and/or game).

Inactive can be judged by if a member has gotten on in the past month, if not disband.

I think member ranks would be helpful so that new members can't just let their griefing/stealing buddies into the clan. (Give Clans suggestion in my Suggestion List a read for more ideas Smile ). I do like the request to join,
but I think members should be able to send a request to a player too (again, only if they hold a high enough rank). However, the ability to change the password does help since after a player joins you can change the password so that only you and trusted members can invite people.
I like the ranking option. it should stay. and the name shortening will be decided by players. (Field of it while making a clan)If it is Noob_for_life and NFL is already taken, the player will not be able to choose it. He has to choose something else
}Everytime i log in the game it shows me that im not joined in any clan, then i type my clan name and pass and it seems that i created the clan that precise moment :/ plz help
Clans have had some issues these last days.

-Some players have been unable to access their own bases
-Some players have been raided
-Some clans have been joined by new members without they even knowing clans exist
-Some clans don't work for their creators
-Some clans redirect players to others clans

All this makes people get pissed when they lose their loots or are unable to access them

Players with this problems: Sword, Juggafet, xAim.
I've heard the same thing, but I can't find the bug. If someone is redirected to the wrong clan page, or if someone suddenly has a member they didn't add, I need to know before that person leaves that clan.

This way I can debug the error and hopefully find the bug.
Im still in the clan. Had 7 members, cant see anyone now even i suspect they are still in the clan. Also cant open any doors of my base. And also i spawned in some random base, where i couldnt open any door.