Clan management
First make the clan. Next, you send the name and password to people you want to have join (use a private message or some private way out of the game).
Mais de onde ela tem que colocar esse nome e senha? Como é que ela aceita? Explique melhor, por favor!
They go into the clan manager and select "Join Clan" and they enter the clan name and password there
For me, and from my experience with other games. Clan management should looks like:
1. Adding new member to clan, and removing him should be in-game, without writing a password. The leader of clan should have such ability and only he can add/remove member.
2. All clans should be listed in some in-game menu in real time like "L" option. Where people can see clan's name, number of people, and name of the leader. And from this place people can apply to selected clan. So after that leader decides to accept or decline.
3. People should be alerted in proper way if they faced someone from a clan. So after hovering on charecter along with the name of player they should be also a clan name if they have. But clan name should never affect lenght of character's name. It should be presented:
character name } both centered
clan name }

That's all for now Smile
(12-30-2016, 02:16 PM)warlord Wrote: For me, and from my experience with other games. Clan management should looks like:
1. Adding new member to clan, and removing him should be in-game, without writing a password. The leader of clan should have such ability and only he can add/remove member.
2. All clans should be listed in some in-game menu in real time like "L" option. Where people can see clan's name, number of people, and name of the leader. And from this place people can apply to selected clan. So after that leader decides to accept or decline.
3. People should be alerted in proper way if they faced someone from a clan. So after hovering on charecter along with the name of player they should be also a clan name if they have. But clan name should never affect lenght of character's name. It should be presented:
character name   } both centered
clan name          }

That's all for now Smile

Good suggestion. The clan system was just added to the game, So before adding these details, we were actually looking for bugs.

If the clan system is flawless, I would actually recommend Chaozz to implement these ASAP Smile

But as said before, Focusing on bugs first.
how to join a clan can u pls tell me i am newbie
you can join someone's clan or create your own.

in the server browser there is a button for "clan management". it will open a window in your internet browser where you need to introduce clan name and password.

if its an existing clan, ask for this information to one member to join them.

to create a new one just write your clan name and set a password to it. then share with your mates to play together Wink
(09-10-2016, 06:50 AM)BlackPaladin Wrote: }Everytime i log in the game it shows me that im not joined in any clan, then i type my clan name and pass and it seems that i created the clan that precise moment :/ plz help

this happened to me and a redownload fixed it right up Smile