Version 0.5.0 is out!
#1
This is the discussion thread for Version 0.5.0 is out!. Post away!
#2
(08-03-2016, 10:22 PM)chaozz how to download the new version? Wrote: This is the discussion thread for Version 0.5.0 is out!. Post away!
#3
I try yo log in and it says error: update your game
I know there is an update but how do I download it?
#4
Logged in and the first thing I noticed was my character was completely restarted, the only issue with that was I chose the white char and I have the black one and there isn't a way to change it (or not a way that I know of) lol

Also seems that when you log in that you are spawned in a random area and not the last place you were, is that supposed to happen?
#5
How do I download the new update?

And also...why did it change my name when I registered. I typed in Zomboy. And as you can see that is not what i put. Im looking for a way to change it but i can't find it in the edit options.
#6
Quote:I try yo log in and it says error: update your game
I know there is an update but how do I download it?

It's the same for each update. You need to download the entire game again.
http://survius.com/downloads

Quote:Logged in and the first thing I noticed was my character was completely restarted, the only issue with that was I chose the white char and I have the black one and there isn't a way to change it (or not a way that I know of) lol

Also seems that when you log in that you are spawned in a random area and not the last place you were, is that supposed to happen?

Everything had to be reset for this version. You can change the appearance of your player by clicking Change Character in the Server Browser.

Quote:How do I download the new update?
And also...why did it change my name when I registered. I typed in Zomboy. And as you can see that is not what i put. Im looking for a way to change it but i can't find it in the edit options.

http://survius.com/downloads and I adjusted your username for you.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)