Update 0.5.0 is coming soon
This is the discussion thread for Update 0.5.0 is coming soon. Post away!
well new update looks good but this will make metals useless .Who will make safe? while they can protect loot in walls ?
Make new metal walls as indestructible and wood walls destructible and increase health of wooden walls.
True. It was more an attempt to stop hackers, but you're right about it rendering safes useless.
The game is useless with indestructible walls. The hackers somehow manages to fast warp "their" time. They run fast, break fast and do works fast. Even loses hunger and thirst first. So make a code that if speed is greater than normal then the player might be kicked/banned
Or make indestructible walls beside normal walls which cost more and are expensive.

Edit 2: Make the game values completely server based except the textures. I know it will make the game slow... but lets see what happens
I don't need help coding, thanks. This game is decentralized, so it's not that easy as you suggest. You're welcome to discuss stuff with me on skype though.
hello chaozz a tip for you for hackers to use hack to your games putting more characters to be able to choose and more weapons I talk to hackers every day in your game they gave me this idea can talk to you if you can do it for all playing survius guarantee the survius will be known and Brazil please create a server 1 and 2 the survius plays more Brazilians than Americans thanks for attention chaozz until the next.
I didn't understand a lot of what you said, but do you have a suggestion how to fight off hackers?
LOVE YOU CHAOZZ i just cant wait, but yeah, the speed hack is really common now, it has passed from brazilians to american hands, now both players use it, some for building mansions, others to just kill, if you could get some ip banning machine itd be awesome, and also im very thankful u banned SenhorMaldoso, he has another accound but he doesnt show up often, YOU ARE THE BEST and this game is movin forward again as u said, cheers and congratulations !
Thanks buddy, much appreciated!
(07-19-2016, 08:03 AM)phani Wrote: well new update looks good but this will make metals useless .Who will make safe? while they can protect loot in walls ?
Make new metal walls as indestructible and wood walls destructible and increase health of wooden walls.

First of all, congrats for developing this game, I enjoyit a lot. Keep it going. Second, I know that the new upgrade could make safes useless, but let's be real, how many players really build a safe? I mean, it takes too much time to collect the iron needed to build it, that most players just don't try to do so. If you are lucky enough to grab the airdrop with all the iron for yourself, it will only work for one safe, and then, what are you going to hide inside it? - valuables items, like what, more iron?

With this upgrade we don't need safes anymore, and we could focus on spending the iron in other stuff: doors, fences, a fire barrel (or whatever the name is). I think it is a good idea to make the bases indestructible, specially when it takes a lot of time to make it fit your style, your idea, so much wood to collect, for just one hacker to be able to destroy it in a matter of seconds.

But hey, it is just my opinion. And again, great game Chaozz.