Kill counter
It would be a great feature if the game was able to count kills.

From my IT-ignorant view, it should be easy to add a counter at the moment of a kill, exactly when the "death" animation is triggered (or when the weapon raycast detects the collision, if it's made that way)

Maybe we can also relate if the kill was zombie, wolf, deer, player, etc... and then have some Top Killers Ranking to make it more challenging for players.

I also think the counter should reset with your days alive, so it is not endless and only sums kills made in one life
(01-24-2020, 09:04 AM)TheRoam Wrote: It would be a great feature if the game was able to count kills.

From my IT-ignorant view, it should be easy to add a counter at the moment of a kill, exactly when the "death" animation is triggered (or when the weapon raycast detects the collision, if it's made that way)

Maybe we can also relate if the kill was zombie, wolf, deer, player, etc... and then have some Top Killers Ranking to make it more challenging for players.

I also think the counter should reset with your days alive, so it is not endless and only sums kills made in one lifF
First of all you must establish players base(Always we speak about regular daily players)...now the only you can see is 6-7 players at most...Curently the game cant keep the people cuz is boring so focus first to make the game intresting...
Second lets suppose that im the top of ranking...what this gonna offer me???Like the top survivors with days?How this gonna be challenging for players?
I think the idea of ​​a kill counter is excellent ... statistics for each one such as wolf, zombie and players ... it would be nice not to count when a player kills another player of the same "IP" ... WHY ?. I think many players can use their second account just to be killed by himself .. ex: I have "junnyor" and "my nephew danielzelda" so I log in and kill Danielzelda 50x in 15 minutes ...
Quote:Maybe we can also relate if the kill was zombie, wolf, deer, player, etc... and then have some Top Killers Ranking to make it more challenging for players.

I love this idea very much!  Heart

Quote:it would be nice not to count when a player kills another player of the same "IP" ... WHY ?. I think many players can use their second account just to be killed by himself

I think this is a right observation to consider if we want to implement this idea, approved to me.