Days Reset
I was 95 days alive once again and today when I entered for some reason to another they got reset... I think this is supposedly something very important to fix along with the freezing issues.
Did you switch servers?
(01-19-2020, 06:53 PM)DarkCoder Wrote: Did you switch servers?

No I never switched servers, I always play exclusively in Europe server. I know that when the new version has been released (0.12.6) in the updates there was: "First attempt to fix player data saving issues across servers" and when I start to play the new version til today I never got the days reset (indeed I was able to reach 95 days) so I thought this was fixed 100% but it still doesn't seems the case. Sad
Changing servers doesn't reset your days alive anymore, that's something that chaozz recently fixed. Crashing shouldn't either but it still does on rare occasions I guess. When you crash a lot it's more likely to happen.
(01-19-2020, 11:21 PM)CannibalHero Wrote: Changing servers doesn't reset your days alive anymore, that's something that chaozz recently fixed. Crashing shouldn't either but it still does on rare occasions I guess. When you crash a lot it's more likely to happen.

Okay so I can't avoid to have my days to be reset due to my weak connection which make the game crash after less than 1 minute of gameplay, so I actually don't know what to do.
I've tested crashing and haven't had my status reset yet, but it's possible that's because there's a very low chance of it happening. For instance if there's only a 1% chance your status will reset after crashing, if you crash 100-300 times it's likely that one of those times will result in data loss, while a player that only crashes 5-10 times over a month (which is probably closer to normal) isn't likely to have their status reset at all. 

If you can't improve your internet there unfortunately probably isn't very much you can do yourself that will help.

Some (very basic) things you can do are to use a wired connection to your router if possible, because wireless connections are usually much less stable. Also check your coaxial/fiber/ethernet cables to make sure none of them are loose or damaged. Sometimes the damage won't be noticeable but replacing them will still improve/fix the issue if you have or can get spares. If you've got multiple devices running on the same internet connection, shutting down all or as many as possible that aren't being used can also help, and also any background processes on the device you're using that're also using bandwidth (program updates, open browser tabs, etc.)
I'd like to know why the game freeze?
Does this is related by having a weak connection or it happen also with a fast connection?

I realized that the data loss (so the days alive) get reset if the game crash/freeze. So by fixing the crash/freeze issue will automatically fix the data loss problem.

Also I dont understand why when the days alive got reset the inventory items are still on my inventory. I'd prefer to lose my inventory items instead of my days alive.

Mainly as I said before I think it would be enough to fix the crash/freeze issue to make everything to work fine.
(01-21-2020, 12:13 AM)Vincent89 Wrote:  I'd prefer to lose my inventory items instead of my days alive.
Why??What the days alive offer you???Any reward?And if sometime gonna be such reward only players who hiding in their bases gonna earn it...95 days huh?Impresive but logical cuz empty servers and if anyone join you guys log off.So imagine what gonna happen if someone kill you in game....lol how many tears???
the legend says that if you reach 100 days you get special easter egg
Kkkkkkkkkk