Suggestions 2020
Hello everyone, I am opening this thread mainly for this post: .html#pid22429
I reviewed all my messages and sorted my ideas in this post:

A) If you play alone and you already crafted everything and you have your own base there isn't much to do apart of keeping build your base, hunting wolves/deers or plant fruits. So I was thinking that maybe there should be someone or something which give you daily missions to do on Survius (for example kill 3 wolves) and he will reward you with something special to craft or some new cosmetics for the player?

B) A way to play the game in "offline" mode to prevent a very weak connection to keep freeze?

C) A way to plant fruits inside a foundation?

D) Obstacles and traps cannot be destroyed/remove from other players? 

E) A way to craft furniture inside a foundation just for decorations (like tables, chairs etc) and a way to craft the same light box which release the helicopter?

Best regards to each of you who's work hard for this game!
(01-15-2020, 06:35 PM)Vincent89 Wrote: Hello everyone, I am opening this thread mainly for this post: .html#pid22429
I reviewed all my messages and sorted my ideas in this post:
All those you say has suggest it before...we wait for those some years now...But why you think crafting tables and chairs will be somthing important for the game or what will be different with new box like airdrop?is the same crate with red smoke...
Quote:All those you say has suggest it before...

So by now, I think that everything has been suggested before... so... I am just opening this thread and can't see why it should be a problem for you or someone else. 

Quote:But why you think crafting tables and chairs will be somthing important for the game

I actually never said that all my suggestions were important for the game, they are just suggestions. 

Quote:or what will be different with new box like airdrop?is the same crate with red smoke...

Actually you can't craft that kind of box with the light (which I think it would be cool to have it as decoration) and again I am not saying that all these suggestions are important for the game, they are just suggestions.

Offtopic: Why are you fighting my ideas and not opening a post of your own with your ideas that nobody has ever suggested before like expanding the backpack slots?
(01-15-2020, 07:37 PM)Vincent89 Wrote: Offtopic: Why are you fighting my ideas and not opening a post of your own with your ideas that nobody has ever suggested before like expanding the backpack slots?
First of all noone fighting your ideas....we need interesting ideas and suggestions that actually make the gameplay better...Make the player wanna do somthing else exept make base planks and plant tomatoes...Like some contracts or missions and not craft furnitures like happy housewifes... 
Second i actually made that suggestion with bigger craftable backpack days ago but i guess you didnt see that cuz you think you are the only one here who speaks...
I find all the suggestions good ... some not so important but I think this variety of things to do in the game is very good ... this game already causes emotional effects like "fear, fright, anger, fun, suspense, drama and etc .. "I think it's cool that you also play a little bit of surviving hunting, getting fed and etc ... there are players who hate pvp but are respected for lending weapons, ammunition, food, medical kit. .. finally, the game has everything to be good ... I know it is not so simple to add everything that is suggested here, should do a great job. but I would be happy to see all this ... maybe if all who play survius could contribute with the donations would make it right to make these evolutions in the game .. I am one that until today could not contribute for lack of option in the deposit of money.
(01-15-2020, 08:30 PM)Nemesis Wrote:
(01-15-2020, 07:37 PM)Vincent89 Wrote: Offtopic: Why are you fighting my ideas and not opening a post of your own with your ideas that nobody has ever suggested before like expanding the backpack slots?
First of all noone fighting your ideas....we need interesting ideas and suggestions that actually make the gameplay better...Make the player wanna do somthing else exept make base planks and plant tomatoes...Like some contracts or missions and not craft furnitures like happy housewifes... 
Second i actually made that suggestion with bigger craftable backpack days ago but i guess you didnt see that cuz you think you are the only one here who speaks...

No absolutely, I dont think I am the only one who speaks here. 
Indeed I said: Why are you fighting my ideas and not opening a post of your own with your ideas that nobody has ever suggested before like expanding the backpack slots? Actually because I have readed that post days ago, so that's the reason why I say that. However, since your idea has been suggested before do you have something else "more interesting that actually make the gameplay better"? If so you can feel free to start your own thread with your ideas, I am sorry if my suggestions are not interesting at all to you.

Also I think that nobody said that we should suggest things especially that make gameplay "better". We are given the opportunity to say our suggestions that may have to do with everything related with the game (which may be important or not). Then if you find the gameplay is not good is your opinion at all, not everyone's opinion. I am actually okay with the gameplay at all and also with the standard backpack slots.

Quote:I find all the suggestions good ... some not so important but I think this variety of things to do in the game is very good ... this game already causes emotional effects like "fear, fright, anger, fun, suspense, drama and etc .. "I think it's cool that you also play a little bit of surviving hunting, getting fed and etc ... there are players who hate pvp but are respected for lending weapons, ammunition, food, medical kit. .. finally, the game has everything to be good ... I know it is not so simple to add everything that is suggested here, should do a great job. but I would be happy to see all this ... maybe if all who play survius could contribute with the donations would make it right to make these evolutions in the game .. I am one that until today could not contribute for lack of option in the deposit of money.

I absolutely agree with you especially regarding to add some other way of payment to make a donation for the game, I know that Paypal is the most used and popular around the world but it would be cool to have also some different methods of payment in the future.
exact ... paypal would make it a lot easier .. i have some friends in the game who are willing to donate .. gtbossBR, bladeSP, ayelPK ...
(01-15-2020, 09:04 PM)Vincent89 Wrote: Also I think that nobody said that we should suggest things especially that make gameplay "better".
 I dont know how long you play this game but did you ever wonder why in this game you see at most 6-7 players only?I speak about daily players not those who come in and you seen them again after 1 week or more....Maybe in current situation is very boring and concider that out there exist other games with more reality and more options so new players looking for real fun and not waste time and money.If owner want donations maybe is better to put other items that is really usefull to player and not just some clothes...I personally didnt donate cuz i dont really care if i wear one simple t-shirt, this dont offer me nothing more.I know very well that addings cost...but i prefer to give 50 dollars for a game that gonna really enjoy it but no 5 euros just for an useless item.Sorry but this is the truth...
* If someone is looking for a game for its good graphics, it is certainly not "survius." * If you are looking for extraordinary gameplay, it can't be "survius. * If you wait for crowded servers like 100/100, you can't be the" survius. " .. what is so good about this game that many players come here to look for good news and hoping that it will finally be completed?! .. something has! .. so enjoy what it has ... how I've said before: "This game doesn't need much to be good ... for me it just needs to fix a few bugs and the game is done."
We want to hear suggestions and discussions about those suggestions. It doesn't matter if a suggestion furthers the game play or not, it just matters if the community and dev would like to see it added at some point.

A) I wouldn't mind seeing tasks to do every day/week. I wouldn't really do them myself, but I can see other players enjoying them.

B) Be sides being a lot of work, offline mode could also give players a place to test bugs and hacks, and that could cause issues. Seems like too much work to be worthwhile in the long term. A better solution to poor connection would be to fix the freezing from packet lose, but I don't know how hard that is (I don't deal much with client/server connections).

C) A small pot to grow plants in would be nice, but they would need some downside (like growing slower due to less sunlight) to balance them.

D) I prefer these being destructible by other players, otherwise they would be spammed all over the place. But a whole rework to destroying player objects wouldn't be unwelcome.

E) I love furniture. I love being able to build a nice base with all sorts of thing. It might not "add" to gameplay, but it does give builders more to do than just building huge bases.