Suggestions 2020
(01-15-2020, 10:04 PM)jhonny_kratos Wrote: for me it just needs to fix a few bugs and the game is done."

I agree with you.

Quote:We want to hear suggestions and discussions about those suggestions. It doesn't matter if a suggestion furthers the game play or not, it just matters if the community and dev would like to see it added at some point.

A) I wouldn't mind seeing tasks to do every day/week. I wouldn't really do them myself, but I can see other players enjoying them.

B) Be sides being a lot of work, offline mode could also give players a place to test bugs and hacks, and that could cause issues. Seems like too much work to be worthwhile in the long term. A better solution to poor connection would be to fix the freezing from packet lose, but I don't know how hard that is (I don't deal much with client/server connections).

C) A small pot to grow plants in would be nice, but they would need some downside (like growing slower due to less sunlight) to balance them.

D) I prefer these being destructible by other players, otherwise they would be spammed all over the place. But a whole rework to destroying player objects wouldn't be unwelcome.

E) I love furniture. I love being able to build a nice base with all sorts of thing. It might not "add" to gameplay, but it does give builders more to do than just building huge bases.

A) I thought it was a good idea especially if someone play alone and if he/she has already crafted all the available items. So I thought that a quest from time to time would not be that bad to do.

B) Actually I suggested this but I wasn't sure if the "offline" mode was a way to fix the freezing issue at all. I hope there would be a chance to not making the game freezing with a very weak connection.

C) I like the idea to make them growing slower due to less sunlight, maybe it would be cool if you can place them inside and outside a foundation like how it's working for the sleeping bag but make them growing slower if you plant them inside the foundation.

D) I suggested this because the other day someone has left a trap near my door and it was so easy for me to just crouching and remove it, I thought that if I wanted to do the same I would like that the other player will not be able to remove the traps so that he/she felt really in danger from it, somehow. Regarding the obstacles, I just thought that if someone builds a "fortress" made of obstacles it is simple to remove them, unless you are playing alone and they serve to block zombies or wolves.

E) I love fornitures and anything about crafting too. I'd like to craft a lot of things for my building like the same stuff you see inside the houses around the island like kitchens, refrigerators, tables, chairs and so on. And I was thinking that it would be even cool to craft the same light box of the airdrop at some point because I'd like to have it near my building.
(01-16-2020, 02:39 AM)Vincent89 Wrote: it would be even cool to craft the same light box of the airdrop at some point because I'd like to have it near my building.
 Hmmm actually maybe this is good idea...I hope you have that light box in your base so all the raiders know that is yours...Especially if raiding system improved... Big Grin
It should be possible for plants to grow slow when under a foundation, just check if they are on an upgraded foundation or underneath a foundation, and grow slower if so. Risk vs. reward is always a good thing.

For traps, it'd be better (imo) if there were more types of traps. Drop nails on the ground that are hard to see, have covered traps, maybe foundation traps that make you get stuck for a short while (like you put your foot through a hole).

Obstacles are weird because they're meant to get in the way of zombies more than anything, but last I knew they needed metal which makes them sort of expensive. It'd probably balance them if they damaged other players not in your clan. It would give them a use against zombies, and make them more dangerous for players to remove.
(01-16-2020, 09:17 AM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: ,

Os obstáculos são estranhos, porque eles pretendem atrapalhar os zumbis mais do que tudo, mas, na última vez que eu sabia, eles precisavam de metal, o que os torna meio caros. Provavelmente os equilibraria se eles danificassem outros jogadores que não estão no seu clã. Daria a eles um uso contra zumbis e os tornaria mais perigosos para os jogadores removerem.
ótimo
(01-16-2020, 09:17 AM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: It should be possible for plants to grow slow when under a foundation, just check if they are on an upgraded foundation or underneath a foundation, and grow slower if so. Risk vs. reward is always a good thing.

For traps, it'd be better (imo) if there were more types of traps. Drop nails on the ground that are hard to see, have covered traps, maybe foundation traps that make you get stuck for a short while (like you put your foot through a hole).

Obstacles are weird because they're meant to get in the way of zombies more than anything, but last I knew they needed metal which makes them sort of expensive. It'd probably balance them if they damaged other players not in your clan. It would give them a use against zombies, and make them more dangerous for players to remove.

I like the idea to have different type of traps or to have something to cover them like a terrain texture which maybe it could be done in the craft menu and be placed only above a trap, I also like the idea to balance the obstancles in the way you described because if the obstacle do damage for other players which are not in your clan then they will think twice before remove them. I also think that maybe it would be cool if the obstacles could even do a damage for zombies and wolves too? Or maybe this would be too much easy.
I agree obstacles should damage zombies and wolves, and they could attack them as well. It doesn't actually need to do much damage, that way it doesn't kill zombies or wolves too fast, and it can cause bleeding on players so that it is still dangerous/lethal.
I just had an idea of a trap that makeszombies/wolves/players stuck to it for some time, like in the surrender mode. Unless someone interacts and sets them free, or kills them for the loot. Would look interesting
That could be fun, have snares around trees (just flip the model lol)
(01-16-2020, 07:21 PM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: I agree obstacles should damage zombies and wolves, and they could attack them as well. It doesn't actually need to do much damage, that way it doesn't kill zombies or wolves too fast, and it can cause bleeding on players so that it is still dangerous/lethal.

I am glad to hear you like this idea. I'd like if obstacles can do damage to enemies and players (which are not in your same clan) as well too but not like a default trap which kill the enemy in one hit but make them damage as if you are shooting them at the body, so not an istant kill after all. I agree on make the players bleeding if they are too much close!

Quote:I just had an idea of a trap that makeszombies/wolves/players stuck to it for some time, like in the surrender mode. Unless someone interacts and sets them free, or kills them for the loot. Would look interesting

I also like this idea very much! So maybe if you step a trap you will be stuck for some seconds/min like when you are in surrender mode, but it will not avoid the fact that it is still simple to remove them.
For now I think we'll have

1. Crafting Table: A placeable object that will replace the toolbox. 
  2. Hand Crafted Axe: Axe made using sticks and stones found around the map
  3. Craftable Tables and Chairs: Acts as furniture.

Please add more suggestions if you have, the above stated objects are actually under development right now since the last time informed by Chaozz Tongue 

From my end, I think flower pots (https://www.survius.com/forums/thread-2996.html) would be a great idea too