Internet Connection
It is impossible for me to play the game when there are 2-3 players online. It first take ages to load and when I finally enter the game it freeze. If I am lucky I can take a walk around and when I start to cut some trees it freeze, so that's impossible for me to play the game with someone else because I have a weak connection.

I wish there was some other ways to handle this problem like:

A) If I have a bad connection I could get "disconnected" but I will be still in game (without freeze) and I could not see anyone (until the connection got to work again)
B) A way to start the game in "offline" mode
When you're able to establish a connection, what is your usual ping range? Do you use a wired or wireless connection?
(01-05-2020, 01:10 AM)CannibalHero Wrote: When you're able to establish a connection, what is your usual ping range? Do you use a wired or wireless connection?

Most of the time my ping is around 114 or 120, but sometimes when I am lucky I see the ping which travel around 90. I use one of the most primitive internet connection, it's not a wireless or a wired connection but it is very weak.
I dont know what is happening today but I wasn't able to enter the game at all and the EU server was empty. Generally when I am alone I can play the game even if sometimes it freeze, but today anytime I am entering the server (alone) it doesn't give me a minute and it get freeze, I have restarted everything let's say 20 times but nothing I get freeze anytime I enter the game. I don't know if this is related but the other server was with 5 people in US server and 2 in SA server, I dont know if other servers are related to each other but today I wasn't able to play the game at all.
Someone else said he couldn't get in aswell. Don't know what's going on yet.
Today is another day when I can't play the game. I'm frustrating about closing and opening the game and repeat this a million times.
I just wish the game will not get freezes then anything is fine to me.
(01-06-2020, 12:26 AM)sha1 Wrote: Someone else said he couldn't get in aswell. Don't know what's going on yet.

Actually the user fixed their connection and was able to join and play without crashing or anything.

(01-06-2020, 05:59 PM)Vincent89 Wrote: Today is another day when I can't play the game. I'm frustrating about closing and opening the game and repeat this a million times.
I just wish the game will not get freezes then anything is fine to me.

The freezing is what happens when you "lose connection" for a short while, if you have very slow internet. It should probably give some user feedback when it freezes instead, but still your issue seems to be your connection speed?
It's also possible the issues isn't something you can control, eg. traffic in your area, ISP throttling, etc.. If you reset your router and other people/programs aren't using bandwidth (eg. watching videos), then all you can really do is wait and see if it works later.
I have the most slowly connection, so this is related to my connection because other players doesn't have this kind of problem and they could play with other players as well. The main problem is that when I "lose connection" the game freezes (eventhough I am alone into the server). 

My suggestion is that if I "lose connection" the game still keep running and eventually I would not be able to see other players or enemies around me.

As I reported before, recently the game doesn't give me a minute and it keep freeze.

(01-06-2020, 07:29 PM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: It's also possible the issues isn't something you can control, eg. traffic in your area, ISP throttling, etc.. If you reset your router and other people/programs aren't using bandwidth (eg. watching videos), then all you can really do is wait and see if it works later.

Anytime I play Survius I always make sure that I don't have anything running in the background which may can use Internet connection, so all of my connection is focused on the game but this doesn't seems to change anything sadly.
Open up cmd.exe from your windows startup and run the command 

Code:
ping game.survius.com -t

Run that for at least 1 minute and post a screenshot/paste of the entire output.

Also use this site https://ping.canbeuseful.com/en and click "Start" run for some time and post a screenshot of the packer sent/loss