3 simple questions
any news? .. has the game improved? .. does anyone still play this game?
Regarding the last point anytime I enter in EU server there's always 2-3 different players almost every day and if you have a look at the top ten survivor you can see people which are trying to score their days alive. If you have a look at this closely every day you can notice that their days are growing that mean people are playing the game.
"almost every day"? .. ha. so the game goes on the same way ... thanks my friend.0n
From the blog posts of both 0.12.5 and 0.12.6:

• camera issues have been addressed
  • no more rain every single night
  • dark sky during night
  • all mobs spawn again
  • fat zombies now have a chance to drop machetes
  • duping addressed
  • no longer can you build on top of loot
  • when a player crouches their hitbox now also is shortened
  • headshot code fixed
  • you can place sleeping bags outside now
  • wolves made less intrusive
  • fixed sound system (better stereo)
  • mobs will less likely spawn and fall through terrain
  • Stone hatchet should no longer float on player body
  • Nights are dark again
  • Camera shake is fixed
  • Camera shoulder switching is removed
  • First attempt to fix player data saving issues across servers

Yes, as you can see, the game has been improved a lot since your ban. Now chaozz has the ground to slowly and steadily add new content to the game.
(12-30-2019, 08:05 PM)jhonny_kratos Wrote: "almost every day"? .. ha.  so the game goes on the same way ... thanks my friend.0n

I honestly don't get what you mean but whatever you would like to mean with your answer it's not constructive and it seems a bit offensive to me.
Do you know the hard work that there's behind on building a video game like Survius? Given your comment away it doesn't seems that you know that.
Nights are dark again???
i see in the dark Smile
zombies ??
i see only 1 zombie from wennerston to craftfield .taking the road no woods
(01-01-2020, 09:38 PM)zimmi1010 Wrote: Nights are dark again???
i see in the dark Smile
zombies ??

These screenshots are from the previous version, maybe you are lucky.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

i see in the dark Smile
zombies ??

Do you want the night to be completely dark, so that cheaters can see you while you can't see them ? The night making it harder to see is better than a night that blinds you. trust me.

zombies have a decent spawn rate you were just unlucky to only find one. You could also find 4 or 5 at the same time. But I hear you, some players have suggested that more zombies get spawned.
(01-02-2020, 01:09 PM)sha1 Wrote:
i see in the dark Smile
zombies ??

Do you want the night to be completely dark, so that cheaters can see you while you can't see them ? The night making it harder to see is better than a night that blinds you. trust me.

zombies have a decent spawn rate you were just unlucky to only find one. You could also find 4 or 5 at the same time. But I hear you, some players have suggested that more zombies get spawned.

I agree with sha1, now nights are almost perfect. zimmi1010 was LUCKY to find only one zombie... XD 
One time, i found 4 o 5 zombies, and a wolf, at same time!! XD They made team, and chased me!! XD
what does the "DH" appear before the players name mean ... I saw 3 players with that ... weird.