Version 0.12.6 Bug Reports
(01-06-2020, 12:29 AM)sha1 Wrote:
(01-05-2020, 10:56 PM)powerpro7 Wrote: I can't eaven join a server pls help..

So I wanted to play it the first time, but I wanted to join the EU server but I think it was gray.. and when I try to press the EU thing nothing happen I also waited some time but nope..
(01-06-2020, 11:18 AM)powerpro7 Wrote:
(01-06-2020, 12:29 AM)sha1 Wrote:
(01-05-2020, 10:56 PM)powerpro7 Wrote: I can't eaven join a server pls help..

So I wanted to play it the first time, but I wanted to join the EU server but I think it was gray.. and when I try to press the EU thing nothing happen I also waited some time but nope..

It's either your connection is over 250 ping or the server's. When that happen just keep refreshing the server list until it becomes white.
Oh but the ping is for me 800 lol but I'm in EU so why is the ping so high??

edit: oh now the ping is 37 maybe it was a bug or so but it works now..
I'm not from EU and this is my ping

[Image: NLqSw4F.jpg]

Definitely on your side, you have something using up all your bandwith (a download in the background ? someone downloading on your network ? are you on wifi ? etc) Anyways since this is definitely not a bug and if you keep having issues feel free to create a new thread.
Works..
(01-06-2020, 11:41 AM)powerpro7 Wrote: Works..

Yes it does just one more note, when your ping spikes too high or drop packets your game will freeze. In your case, I'd turn off other things that are using up or spiking up your ping. But if your a wireless network, other people on your network might be causing that.
You need to be a foundation away from your dropped items in order to be able to build. Was supposed to restrict building on the items but a foundation away from the items is too much.
I found out that if I use a stone axe and a player wall is at day 9 I can't remove it at all? Then I tried to use a normal axe on the same wall and it removed properly fine.

Also the stone axe it's still doesn't display properly behind the shoulder of the player.