Version 0.12.5 Bug Reports
Please report any bugs you may find in this thread. We will keep track of them as we see them!

Please report any game breaking bugs to an admin via PMs or discord DMs. Any game breaking bugs reported on this thread will be deleted (the post will still be visible to the admins).

Reported Bugs:
- Wolf hitbox isn't consistent with the model

Confirmed Bugs:
- Camera shakes when near walls, ceilings, and other obstacles -- FIXED IN 0.12.6
- Player head can block camera causing aiming a weapon to be difficult -- FIXED IN 0.12.6
- Players can move the camera while a menu is open when surrender mode is active
- Nights are not dark enough -- FIXED IN 0.12.6
- Stone ax rendering on backpack doesn't always render in the correct location if at all -- FIXED IN 0.12.6

Fixed Bugs:

Not a Bug:
- Players can open and use menus in surrender mode
These are just minor details and not bugs:

1) If I am in surrender mode I can open the inventory and rotate the camera (while if I open the inventory normally the camera doesn't move around with the mouse coordinate) this is happening only in surrender mode.

2) There's no chance for me to hit a wolf if I am above a car or above a craftable obstacle (this was happening also in the previous versions)
(12-11-2019, 05:52 PM)Vincent89 Wrote: 2) There's no chance for me to hit a wolve if I am above a car or above a craftable obstacle (this was happening also in the previous versions)

Get closer to the wolf and crouch, you should be able to hit it, unless something has changed.
(12-11-2019, 05:52 PM)Vincent89 Wrote: These are just minor details and not bugs:

1) If I am in surrender mode I can open the inventory and rotate the camera (while if I open the inventory normally the camera doesn't move around with the mouse coordinate) this is happening only in surrender mode.

2) There's no chance for me to hit a wolf if I am above a car or above a craftable obstacle (this was happening also in the previous versions)

1. that is by design. if you surrender, you want to be able to look around at your opponents. and you can drop stuff from your inventory to negotiate your release (or they just drop your backpack)
2. try crouching, like suggested by sha1
I think it's the collider causing problems when trying to hit a wolf that's too close or from an elevated position. It seems to only cover the front of the wolf. For now, try backing up or adjusting your position until you can hit close to the wolf's head.
(12-12-2019, 10:48 AM)chaozz Wrote: 1. that is by design. if you surrender, you want to be able to look around at your opponents. and you can drop stuff from your inventory to negotiate your release (or they just drop your backpack)
2. try crouching, like suggested by sha1

Alright, I got it. Thanks a lot for clarifications. Regarding the first point, I think it's a little weird that I can move the camera while the inventory it's open. 

Please, don't get me wrong, I am okay to move the camera while I am in surrender mode or opening the inventory for negotiate. 

Thing is when I had the inventory opened I found myself a little confused because the camera couldn't stop moving around.
Please feel free to not consider all of this if this was designed in this way.

(12-12-2019, 11:11 AM)CannibalHero Wrote: I think it's the collider causing problems when trying to hit a wolf that's too close or from an elevated position. It seems to only cover the front of the wolf. For now, try backing up or adjusting your position until you can hit close to the wolf's head.

Thanks a lot Sha1 and CannibalHero for the suggestion, I will try to do that later!
(12-12-2019, 11:33 AM)Vincent89 Wrote: Alright, I got it. Thanks a lot for clarifications. Regarding the first point, I think it's a little weird that I can move the camera while the inventory it's open. 

Ah, right. I get what you're saying now. That is actually a bug.
(12-12-2019, 12:28 PM)chaozz Wrote: Ah, right. I get what you're saying now. That is actually a bug.

Ok I am sorry if I have been little clear before. Later while I was playing I notice something else, actually I don't know if this is done on purpose or if this was already mentioned.

I have three traps near my house which required repair, after repairing the three log were still in my inventory. Instead if I repair anything else like a foundation or a sleeping bag the materials are removed from my inventory.
I don't have access to my code right now, but I'm pretty sure traps need scrap metal to repair, not logs.
Oh yea I think you can repair traps without having anything. It just says repair and it happens.