Version 0.12.5
https://www.survius.com/blog/2019/12/10/survius-0-12-5/
Seizure warning! The camera will sometimes have issues in tight areas causing anything from slow to violent shaking! The camera shaking in the below situations normally doesn't last long, just move the mouse to look elsewhere, and it should be reduced if not fixed.

Other than that, the fixes are working well from what we tested! Smile

Known situations that may cause the camera to violently shake:
- Being in the 2nd floor of a building that has sloping walls/ceiling
- Being around a character length away from a wall (it's a slow shaking)

Untested in this version, but might still cause issues:
- Tight hallways
- The cargo containers in Craftsfield
Downloading now thanks everyone as usual who worked on this update! Can't wait to play it! Smile
Not sure if this is the place to critique a change, but here goes:

I dislike the new aiming reticule/crosshair for 2 reasons 
(1) the (new) dark colour means it blends in to the dark-coloured wood of my base, making it, under certain circumstances, completely invisible.
(2) I seem to have a MUCH, MUCH harder time getting an attacker (wolf or zombie) in my sights than I did in the past. Most often the problem is that the crosshair and attacker are hidden by my head [in other words, I only see the back of my head, rather than seeing a first-person view (as if looking through my eyes)]. Additionally, too often the crosshair appears on my right side and my carried crossbow prevents me from seeing it.

I have already discovered that if I run at a tree trunk (placing my crosshairs ON the tree, as I run up to it), this causes the crosshair to bounce to my OTHER side (in this case, my preferred LEFT side), but sometimes something else causes it to bounce to my right side at a less-than-opportune moment, and I'm not able to aim effectively.

regardless...Thank-You so much to chaozz and anyone else who worked to get this latest update out (you not only got an update out, you included the Mac version at the same time as the Win and Linux versions)! 
I am having so much fun again!  Big Grin
(12-16-2019, 01:25 AM)zIpPeDy Wrote: Not sure if this is the place to critique a change, but here goes:

I dislike the new aiming reticule/crosshair for 2 reasons 
(1) the (new) dark colour means it blends in to the dark-coloured wood of my base, making it, under certain circumstances, completely invisible.
(2) I seem to have a MUCH, MUCH harder time getting an attacker (wolf or zombie) in my sights than I did in the past. Most often the problem is that the crosshair and attacker are hidden by my head [in other words, I only see the back of my head, rather than seeing a first-person view (as if looking through my eyes)]. Additionally, too often the crosshair appears on my right side and my carried crossbow prevents me from seeing it.

I have already discovered that if I run at a tree trunk (placing my crosshairs ON the tree, as I run up to it), this causes the crosshair to bounce to my OTHER side (in this case, my preferred LEFT side), but sometimes something else causes it to bounce to my right side at a less-than-opportune moment, and I'm not able to aim effectively.

regardless...Thank-You so much to chaozz and anyone else who worked to get this latest update out (you not only got an update out, you included the Mac version at the same time as the Win and Linux versions)! 
I am having so much fun again!  Big Grin 

I agree with you on point 1 and 2. Regarding point 2 the most, now most of the time it's really difficult to aim because the crosshair is hidden by my character head expecially when using crossbow.
yes. the camera needs some tweaking for sure. and I'll see if I can make the crosshair white again.
Thumbs Up 
Thanks, chaozz!