Survius Skin Preview App
I've added them to their topics, but you can find them here as well:

Shirt templates:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...8KOK_QqwjU

Backpack templates:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...lqpxYz4wRu

.xcf is for GIMP
.psd for Photoshop

just note that .psd can be opened in GIMP but it doesn't read the "overlay" effects like patterns or colours.

GIMP works a bit different, but you can achieve almost the same.
Thanks a lot, I tried to had an attempt on doing some editing later, I had fun on creating some camo t-shirt that can be done much better than mine:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

maybe add cammo trousers as well. there is no "full" military outfit (shirt, trousers, boots and bag - adding a beret would be great)
Right, I would be much happy on having a full camo outfit with a camo beret too! I must admit that I am still find hard on editing the template, I tried to had an attempt on doing the trousers later and a couple of random casual shirt:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This app is beautiful. And it will help the game get better outfits. Loving what I see so far!!!
(12-14-2019, 03:45 PM)Vincent89 Wrote: Right, I would be much happy on having a full camo outfit with a camo beret too! I must admit that I am still find hard on editing the template, I tried to had an attempt on doing the trousers later and a couple of random casual shirt:

those are looking nice. maybe you're losing some detail from the original texture, like shades and wrinkles which give a more realistic look.

you can modify the original colour channels or overlay patterns in a mask with some transparency to keep the original detail.

or just the way you're doing it, you can make a new layer to create your own shades, wrinkles, stains, etc. so it looks like more realistic cloth. look around the knees in the trousers for example, so you see what I mean.

in which template are you struggling? GIMP will give you lots of headaches until you get used to it, and you'll have to make lots of things manually. but this is really good work, keep it up!

any new ideas for the app?? maybe I'll do a christmas version when I get some free time
(12-15-2019, 06:11 PM)TheRoam Wrote:
(12-14-2019, 03:45 PM)Vincent89 Wrote: Right, I would be much happy on having a full camo outfit with a camo beret too! I must admit that I am still find hard on editing the template, I tried to had an attempt on doing the trousers later and a couple of random casual shirt:

those are looking nice. maybe you're losing some detail from the original texture, like shades and wrinkles which give a more realistic look.

you can modify the original colour channels or overlay patterns in a mask with some transparency to keep the original detail.

or just the way you're doing it, you can make a new layer to create your own shades, wrinkles, stains, etc. so it looks like more realistic cloth. look around the knees in the trousers for example, so you see what I mean.

in which template are you struggling? GIMP will give you lots of headaches until you get used to it, and you'll have to make lots of things manually. but this is really good work, keep it up!

any new ideas for the app?? maybe I'll do a christmas version when I get some free time

Thanks a lot. Yes, I know what you mean by losing some details like shades and wrinkles. Actually this is because I am not editing your last template which you sent me (with separate layers) because for some reason I have hard times to edit them properly, instead I am editing (in some primitive ways) the .tga template, which it doesn't have separate layers but for some reason to another I can have a chance to edit them, but by doing in this way then all the details disappear.

For a christmas version I'll suggest a way to editing also the hat and the sunglasses it would be beautiful! I look forward to have a camo baseball hat or to have some black sunglasses as well!Wink