Weird Bug
Hello everyone, I don't know if this has been reported before. I was inside the europe server and I had a score of 37 days alive. Someone come and we start to chat. Later someone else comes and in a short time the game crushed. I've restarted the game and went into the europe server and my day score was 0. All my items that I was wearing disappeared so I restarted the game. This time all my items that I was wearing appear in my inventory but the day score was still 0. After none was into the server my day score is still 0.
I remember the bug being fixed but just tested it and found out crashing does make your days alive reset. Dunno why it isn't reported anywhere. But thank you, reported now. Hopefully fixed in next update.

[Moved to Help and Support]
You're welcome, I'm glad I managed to help. I know this is all about the alpha version. It's fine to discovering bugs and to report them to make this game better.
Thanks for moving the thread, I've mistake posting.
(11-18-2019, 06:05 AM)DarkCoder Wrote: I remember the bug being fixed but just tested it and found out crashing does make your days alive reset. Dunno why it isn't reported anywhere. But thank you, reported now. Hopefully fixed in next update.

I believe it's a documented bug.

If you switch server, you lose your progress in the previous server. If you want to play on 2 different servers and keep your progress you should use different accounts, until this bug gets fixed.

Also, if you crash or suddenly close your game, your game might not save your data and reset everything.
Something is strange, the europe server changed to EU2 and anytime I try to enter I get these error messages at the loading screen: 

Error: Empty value reading persistent items
Error: No loot found, contact stuff

For some reason it doesn't allow me to enter the EU2. I am wondered why it changed server? Does it will get back to EU1?
Right I just experienced it "No loot found, contact staff"

I've relayed this issue to the dev. We're investigating.

(11-18-2019, 12:14 PM)Vincent89 Wrote: Something is strange, the europe server changed to EU2 and anytime I try to enter I get these error messages at the loading screen: 

Error: Empty value reading persistent items
Error: No loot found, contact stuff

For some reason it doesn't allow me to enter the EU2. I am wondered why it changed server? Does it will get back to EU1?

It's fixed thanks for reporting
Great this is a fantastic news! Though I don't know why it changed in EU2 and why EU1 wasn't into the list anymore?
I don't know exactly it just came up by mistake and EU1 was switched with EU2 (which has no loot in it)...
I see, so if the EU1 will switch to EU2 they should react as it is the same server now? Or EU1 will never switch to EU2 anymore?
EU1 is not EU2, it was an error. It shouldn't switch