Noob question
Hello everyone, I am a kind of new on this game, I have played the previous version when there was zombies and I have seen a lot of things has changed. I would like to ask how the respawn items work? The other day I've got a toolbox but then unfortunately I died and lose everything... I have waited a couple of days in game and outside but it doesn't seem that the items get respawn, how much time I should wait or what should I do? I also keep moving from one location to another but I can't just find a toolbox anymore.
Toolbox can be found in:
Craftfield - but most people will loot there so you may not find it there
Rockridge farm - people loot there aswell but you still have a chance
Hangar at the other side of military island - not many people loot there you'll likely find it there
Antenna - you might find it there

I agree that when servers are empty, there is no one to spawn items. The game uses the host's CPU to spawn items. And if i'm not wrong, when an item was looted from one of its spawn area, it will spawn in another spawn area after some time.

Other admin can correct me if I'm wrong
Thanks a lot for the toolbox info. I dont know where is the hangar at the other side of military island. You mean the military camp over the closed bridge or there is an hangar near the military camp? Regarding the respawn items if I take a certain item from each location I must wait a player to come online to get the items respawn? I was wondering to know if this is working the same if I enter into a server where there is already a player or I must wait in-game for someone to come?
If you follow the road that passes the military camp to the end, you'll find the hangar. Items will respawn as long as someone is on the server long enough, which is probably between 30-45 minutes, but not necessarily in the same location they were looted. Try to find spawn locations where no players have recently been for more loot because items won't disappear until they're taken by a player.
Thanks that it was useful to know, after a long road I have find the hangar with some toolbox. Later I don't know how I should place the sleeping bag because I can't put it on terrain?
For sleeping bag you'll need to put it on a foundation or even a higher floor foundation.

What you can put directly on terrain is a tent. It gives you a spawn point and you can store things in it. But you'll have to hide it well otherwise if people find it they can take what you stored, take the tent completely, or just destroy it.
Quote:What you can put directly on terrain is a tent. It gives you a spawn point and you can store things in it. But you'll have to hide it well otherwise if people find it they can take what you stored, take the tent completely, or just destroy it.

Thanks for all the advices! Yes, I have tried to build an house with a tent near but unfortunately Neegan comes and destroyed all my stuff with no reason at all, I guess this is all about the game. So I was mind to build a sleeping bag but I wasn't able to put it inside my house for some reason, so I'll just need an high floor foundation? Not sure how to do that but I will try. Also the sleeping bag can be destroyed from other players? 
If you put your foundation on very flat ground the grass comes through and seems to make it difficult to place a sleeping bag. One solution is to make your base on the second floor, by placing 2 foundations, upgrading 1 and placing a ladder so that you can put a third foundation on top of it.

Another solution is to place your 1st floor foundation slightly off the ground, by placing it on a small hill or other slight elevation, or possibly placing a tent first and then putting your foundation on top of it.

This is a bug that's been reported to the developer, so hopefully he'll find a solution since it can make placing sleeping bags difficult for new players who don't usually build multi-floor bases.

And yes, other players can destroy your sleeping bag if they find a way to access it.
Yes I have builded a foundation on very flat ground and the grass comes through the floor, I have had different attempt to place the sleeping bag properly when luckly I've find a right spot to place it, probably because that foundation was slightly high than the others. 

Quote:One solution is to make your base on the second floor, by placing 2 foundations, upgrading 1 and placing a ladder so that you can put a third foundation on top of it.

I don't know how to do this. I'd like to build multiple floors on my base but I just can't find a way to do it properly fine. 
Make 2 foundations that are linked to each other. One of them you upgrade fully so you have a roof on it, the other one you upgrade once so you can make stairs on it that will lead to the roof of the other foundation. Once on top of the roof of the foundation you can put a foundation and build walls. That is your top floor.