[Temp] BrDEM0LIDOR Ban Appeal
Username: BrDEM0LIDOR
Server: SA1
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): No
Admit to the offense? (yes and what/no): Yes, my cousin was hacking
Other comments:
I loaned my computer to my cousin for him to do some work (school), and told him to use only what he needed to do the work and not to mess with my games and other personal things, and of course he didn't listen to me. He got into the game and did what he did. I joined the game and came across a message '' you are banned! ''. So that's when I discovered that my cousin had cursed sga1crypted and made an attempt to haking. I apologize for what my cousin did, I hope you understand. Thank you.
do this work, and told him to use the games and other personal things, and of course he didn t tell me. heard. He got into the game and did what he did. I am ready to play and came across a message '' you are banned! ''. Then the firstborn was cursed and encrypted by the game. Personal apologies for me and my cousin for what you did, I hope you understand. (I shouldn't have started my computer at cousin, sorry for what he did.)

Original:
Please remove my ban. It was not me who was playing the day I was banned for hacking, let alone sha1encrypted cursing, it was my cousin who was playing, and he decided to make fun of my game account, but I was see that he had done it only some time later. I apologize for the swearing ha sha1encrypted, and the hacking attempt. And I promise to be more careful with my game. Thank you.
First off, other users, please refrain from posting on ban appeals. If you have evidence, PM it to an admin.

I edited the original post to include the appeal layout, please fill the rest of it out. It's not entirely clear to me if your cousin was using your account or a different account, can you clarify?
Sad 
(08-21-2019, 04:56 PM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: Primeiro, outros usuários, por favor, se abstenham de postar em apelações de banimento. Se você tem provas, PM para um administrador.

Eu editei a postagem original para incluir o layout da apelação, preencha o restante. Não está totalmente claro para mim se seu primo estava usando sua conta ou uma conta diferente, você pode esclarecer?

I loaned my computer to my cousin for him to do some work (school), and told him to use only what he needed to do the work and not to mess with my games and other personal things, and of course he didn't listen to me. He got into the game and did what he did. I joined the game and came across a message '' you are banned! ''. So that's when I discovered that my cousin had cursed sga1crypted and made an attempt to haking. I apologize for what my cousin did, I hope you understand. Thank you.
do this work, and told him to use the games and other personal things, and of course he didn t tell me. heard. He got into the game and did what he did. I am ready to play and came across a message '' you are banned! ''. Then the firstborn was cursed and encrypted by the game. Personal apologies for me and my cousin for what you did, I hope you understand. (I shouldn't have started my computer at cousin, sorry for what he did.)
Thank you for your Appeal!

Currently, the admins are looking into it. Please give it less than 24 hours.

Thread Closed, Status changed into Pending
The admins have reviewed your appeal and came to the decision that the appeal was Unsuccessful!

You are temporarily banned from the game
Reason: The anti cheat message is a pretty good warning in the game.
You will be unbanned after 31 days on 23rd September, 2019
Status changed to Temporary ban
Your Temporary ban has ended and you've been  unbanned. Your account(s) can now log into the game.