reporting toxic player
Your account: sha1encrypted

Their name(s): BrDEM0LIDOR

Server(s): EU1

Specific Rule(s) Broken: Chat rules

Re-count of situation/description:
I was pvp-ing with SprSAYAJIN in a "shooting camp", then I leave for a while, when I came back, his friend BrDEM0LIDOR joined the server,  as I see that SprSayajin left the camp we had so I ask him "what are you guys doing", his friend BrDEM0LIDOR reponds:"not your problem", I respond: "chill" (I never spoke to this guy, I don't know him, he doesn't know me). then he replies: "Fuck you".
I told him I'll report him, he said, I don't care...his friend SprSAYAJIN explains to him in portuguese that he broke rules etc because he showed no remorse, he then apologized saying "sorry", so I simply brush it away.

Tumiku who was witnessing this commented in chat something along the lines of: "idk why people can't just answer a simple question.."
then BrDEM0LIDOR replies: "my keyboard bugged", his friend laughs. and then later on keeps doubling down saying "I don't care about you...."

Witnesses: Tumiku, SprSAYAJIN(friend of the offender) and maybe zimmi1010 (not sure)

Date & Time (when it happened): 
 ‎15th of ‎August ‎2019, ‏‎20:38 GMT

Evidence: Link

Other Comments: Just want to say that I was not personally offended at all, obviously that guy isn't the brightest player in-game but the way he came off, it was uncalled for (no altercation nor escalation) and the way he doubled down and showed no remorse clearly shows that he doesn't understand what he's doing.... so I think he needs a little slap on the wrist, you know a nice little disciplinary ban or maybe a verbal warning to make sure that he understands that there are rules in place and there are people who will enforce them. 
Thank you for your report!

Currently, the admins are looking into it. Please give it less than 24 hours.

Thread Closed, Status changed into Pending
The admins have reviewed the report, and have decided that No Action is needed at this time.

The decision might change as there's a grey area in the guidelines we follow. We'll let you know if anything changes.