This noob needs help...
I logged onto this game today for the first time since a year, and I don't know how to do anything (I wasn't a big player before, but now I wanna get into it). For now I need answers to only a couple of questions, but I might need more later on... Big Grin

1) How do I craft the items with the red toolbox icons next to them? I've been trying to look for a toolbox for the past hour, but haven't found any. Am I just getting unlucky, or am I doing this wrong?

2) I read on another thread that there are no-PVP zones in the game. do they exist and how do I know when I am standing in one?

3) I usually have a ping of around 250, so I don't know if the game is designed only for players with less than 200 ping, or is there an option to disable the ping cap?

4) Some guy on a thread said something about crafting an axe, but my crafting menu does not list it. will it become available later in the game or what?

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to write a response to my questions.
First off let me the first to welcome you back!!!! Now down to brass tacs. 
1. As for an axe and tool box you can find these in locations on the map such as craftfield hangars...military island hangars....Rockridge farm....antennae.
2. PvP is everywhere there is no zone or designated areas. Basically always watch your back.
3. The ping i believe is max 250 (if I'm wrong someone pls correct me) you will be given 3 warnings then kicked. It's best to play a location close to where you are. 
4. The craftable axe is new as of now it does the same thing as the other axe. It should be at the very bottom of your crafting menu also.
Again welcome back and if you have any further questions feel free to contact me on here or in game!!!!!
(08-08-2019, 07:38 AM)Neegan Wrote: First off let me the first to welcome you back!!!! Now down to brass tacs. 
1. As for an axe and tool box you can find these in locations on the map such as craftfield hangars...military island hangars....Rockridge farm....antennae.
2. PvP is everywhere there is no zone or designated areas. Basically always watch your back.
3. The ping i believe is max 250 (if I'm wrong someone pls correct me) you will be given 3 warnings then kicked. It's best to play a location close to where you are. 
4. The craftable axe is new as of now it does the same thing as the other axe. It should be at the very bottom of your crafting menu also.
Again welcome back and if you have any further questions feel free to contact me on here or in game!!!!!

Thanks, this really helped! Now I can at least get an idea of where to start in the game, if nothing else... Smile