Hello noobs
Good night survivors, I come here to complain about a player Name Raulo, the game has several ways to play, but for a while I have been chased by this player, I believe I'm not the only one, well let's go.
The game has a bug that building towers you can exceed the foundation limits of other bases, I believe it is a bug, so the player Raulo uses this bug to ruin the bases of who he thinks is "bad", and never I killed him in the game, never bothered him and we are already here again having to rebuild base because of the misuse of this bug.
The game is really interesting but I see that there is only ban for good players, and the idiots keep playing and disrupting the game, I'm about to stop playing, because it discourages having to build base every week because some player discovers a bug and use to disturb others. even more survivors.
Do you any proof of this? in video or pictures?
gGtbossbr ... do you know that if i was active in the game i would solve this problem quickly ?! kkkkkkkk can you tell RAULO that if he doesn't behave, I will finish him off and the 5 bases he has
(07-30-2019, 04:48 PM)naji88 Wrote: Você tem alguma prova disso? em vídeo ou fotos?

Não precisa de fotos e vídeos, basta entrar no SA do servidor e ir ao craftfield e ver a torre que ele fez para trancar minha base, ele faz direto, vamos dizer alguma coisa e ele diz que vamos construir outra base.

(07-30-2019, 04:54 PM)jhonny_kratos Wrote: gGtbossbr ... você sabe que se eu fosse ativo no jogo eu resolveria esse problema rapidamente ?! kkkkkkkk você pode dizer RAULO que se ele não se comportar, eu vou acabar com ele e as 5 bases que ele tem

Survius ta cada dia pior.
We need you to make a new thread (or edit this one) to report the player (it does sound like they're breaking rules) using the following guidelines/format:
https://www.survius.com/forums/thread-1997.html

Sorry for this inconvenience and delay, but it took us a bit to get online and decided that players need to follow an outline when reporting (just like there's a format for ban appeals)
(07-30-2019, 08:30 PM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: We need you to make a new thread (or edit this one) to report the player (it does sound like they're breaking rules) using the following guidelines/format:
https://www.survius.com/forums/thread-1997.html

Sorry for this inconvenience and delay, but it took us a bit to get online and decided that players need to follow an outline when reporting (just like there's a format for ban appeals)

disappointing, having so much paperwork to solve something, if you have any adm online, just go to SA, craftfield and see what it did.

It's already the fifth time he's ruined my base.
The paperwork is there to keep everything organized, and to cut down on the questions we need to ask. The only proof you need/can provide is a screenshot of the ruined base, and an in-game admin can check the ownership (or you can ask an in-game admin to get a screenshot when they check ownership).

I can edit your original post to be in the proper format if you'd like, but I don't have the ability to check out anything in game