Little and terrifying idea... XD
How about turning into a zombie? XD

I mean, when the player dies, instead of player's corpse staying there, a zombie with player's name will appears... Big Grin
zombie mode has been discussed in the past. definetly interesting to break a bit the routine if it doesnt leave the real purpose of the game behind. maybe keeping it simple, just a zombie player that runs, jumps, hits and infects people or breaks bases.

it could be like a mini game or mod for donators, with limited "zombie lives" per donation. for low budgets, if you get to 50 days you get 1 zombie life, for example.
(07-23-2019, 12:21 AM)TheRoam Wrote: zombie mode has been discussed in the past. definetly interesting to break a bit the routine if it doesnt leave the real purpose of the game behind. maybe keeping it simple, just a zombie player that runs, jumps, hits and infects people or breaks bases.

it could be like a mini game or mod for donators, with limited "zombie lives" per donation. for low budgets, if you get to 50 days you get 1 zombie life, for example.

That zombie mode sounds like a good idea!

But my idea only involve spawn a zombie in place of player's corpse. The player will be respawn as a "human", like normal game... Tongue

When every player dies, no corpse will spawn there, but a zombie!! XD
(07-23-2019, 12:44 AM)AbbaddoN33 Wrote: That zombie mode sounds like a good idea!

But my idea only involve spawn a zombie in place of player's corpse. The player will be respawn as a "human", like normal game... Tongue

When every player dies, no corpse will spawn there, but a zombie!! XD

Oh, I completely missed that. That could be a good additional spawn for zombies. Will be interesting to see how many Zs can Manhattan spawn