Goodbye and thank you all
Smile 
ok ok ... it was a lot of fun while I was in this game. I met several players who also became friends and others who were not worth so much: D. today I permanently switch from "_survius_" but the moments of battles and other things that I had in the game will never be forgotten. Good memories will take me a long time. it's a pity not to have left a good legacy. I would like to disable all my accounts "jhunnyor /tirulipa/zigzag10/dandara/ kabal" ... I will not mind being on the list of forgotten players, but I will remember each one that I have battled here: D. I hope they never give up on this game and that the players continue giving strength and motivating each other so that this game is not forgotten. ... I lost the contact of many people but I will leave my discord to my friends who will not see me in the game ... I thank all the producers for the experience I had here ... ... remember "it's just a game ! " by: jhunnyor the noob jhunnyor # 2584
Sad 
Farewell meu amigo
Well, you can always try another appeal when the next update comes out, maybe you'll have better luck

Wish ya the best, take care
Well, you can always try another appeal ????
when ur friends with the admins u never get banned
you know who im talking about
(06-27-2019, 09:43 PM)zimmi1010 Wrote: Well, you can always try another appeal ????
when ur friends with the admins u never get banned
you know who im talking about

No, wait a minute.

Jhunnyor is not friend with all the admins. In fact, it was admins who banned him, admins who directly got him cheating and collected the proofs needed to stop him.

However, we try to be impartial with all players, so we, as a rule, provide opportunities for everyone to prove us wrong when we ban someone. He already tried twice to get his ban lift, with no luck.

And btw, those rules that apply for him apply for everyone, including you, Zimmi.

Don't say he's friends with admins for getting opportunities like everyone else. And please don't generalize saying he's friends with all admins 'cause I can assure, he's not friend of mine.
Pretty sure Zimmi is talking about Manhattan, but I'm not 100% sure
Pretty sure Zimmi is talking about Manhattan, but I'm not 100% sure
100 procent right