Hello noobs
Hello noobs, where are you? The game is very empty lately.

I'm thinking of stopping playing, I've opened all the abandoned bases, I got all the irons hahaha hope that one day everyone will play again. GtbossBR

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Gt, how long ... actually the game is very stopped these last few times, I logged in these days and the servers were all empty, I believe people were discouraged from playing. I also got discouraged.
give new players time to play. and not be killed everytime
I believe that in my opinion it would not be a viable solution, because there is no way to identify who the new players are, and also because it is a survival game and an open world, each one plays his game the way to survive . There are players who kill to take the loot, There are players who hide in the hills, and there are players build bases to protect themselves, there is an open world with several quiet places where there is no PVP. The player who plays this type of game needs to be aware that it is a survival game and that the only certainty he will have is that an hour will die.
There are players who kill to take the loot?????????
new players dont have loot

the game is dead sorry but thats the true
Well, I'd like you to read with a bit more attention what I've typed so you do not misunderstand and understand the context I'm trying to say. I said there are players of all kinds, I did not specify that only the newcomers kill to take the loot, I talked about players in general to explain that each type of player has his way of playing, including the players who kill to take the loot, did you understand now? If the game is dead, be aware that it is for several other reasons.
nope there is only 1 player who create the shit the new dont comme back. you know who
(06-23-2019, 03:22 PM)zimmi1010 Wrote: nope there is only 1  player who create the shit the new dont comme back. you know who

Wow, Zimmi Big Grin
Are you really putting all the blame on that "only 1 player" for the game's death? Cause if that's true, then this game has been dying since day one and is totally a failing project!

See the thing is not about the so called "toxic players" or even the play styles in general cause these simply do exist in almost every game man has ever made! There'll always be that mofo or that bunch of mofo's laying havoc to other players!

I hate to say this, but the game has been abandoned by its sole developer who happened to be unable to do regular progress in the game for whatever the reason is, but it's not one way or another related to that "only 1 player" or the community as a whole.

So how about stop crying and whining over "only 1 player" and actually start thinking of a rational solution for this?
My humble solution suggests that it's time for Chaozz to reconsider hiring another developer or even selling the whole game to someone who can dedicate himself more to it and its development.
I understand that Chaozz might have not planned for this game to be this "big" and that he might've only developed it for educational reasons in his spare time but since it became "big" and does have a faithful and loyal community mourning it's stepbacks, I believe that Chaozz must start thinking selflessly and actually reconsider selling it or investing in a development team.

Tell me what you think and I wish to hear from the admins aswell and PLEASE, bring on rational solutions other than crying and putting all the blame on "only 1 player" JEEZ!
(06-24-2019, 02:35 AM)Manhattan Wrote:
(06-23-2019, 03:22 PM)zimmi1010 Wrote: nope there is only 1  player who create the shit the new dont comme back. you know who

Wow, Zimmi Big Grin
Are you really putting all the blame on that "only 1 player" for the game's death? Cause if that's true, then this game has been dying since day one and is totally a failing project!

See the thing is not about the so called "toxic players" or even the play styles in general cause these simply do exist in almost every game man has ever made! There'll always be that mofo or that bunch of mofo's laying havoc to other players!

I hate to say this, but the game has been abandoned by its sole developer who happened to be unable to do regular progress in the game for whatever the reason is, but it's not one way or another related to that "only 1 player" or the community as a whole.

So how about stop crying and whining over "only 1 player" and actually start thinking of a rational solution for this?
My humble solution suggests that it's time for Chaozz to reconsider hiring another developer or even selling the whole game to someone who can dedicate himself more to it and its development.
I understand that Chaozz might have not planned for this game to be this "big" and that he might've only developed it for educational reasons in his spare time but since it became "big" and does have a faithful and loyal community mourning it's stepbacks, I believe that Chaozz must start thinking selflessly and actually reconsider selling it or investing in a development team.

Tell me what you think and I wish to hear from the admins aswell and PLEASE, bring on rational solutions other than crying and putting all the blame on "only 1 player" JEEZ!

In this I have to agree with you, because if it was because of "1 player" I would have stopped playing despite the game being abandoned by its own developers sad
i did not say names? you all say its manhattan. not me