sugestão
You have to reduce the sound of heavy rain, you do not hear anything, increase the number of zombies with and without loot, if a player shoots a zombie orda appears to force the player to run and kill zombies leaving the game more frightening and out of the routine and one thing that could also be put something that makes the player walk faster as a bike in which we put together with resources as the stone ax would certainly make the game more exciting.
hmm... interesting point: the more zombies you kill the more they spawn. i think it could end up breaking the game and lagging but it's not a bad idea for the future.

i think vehicles are excluded for the moment, the map is not that big when you get used to it, but there's been talk about having a shopping cart that you can use to carry objects.
(03-01-2019, 10:12 AM)TheRoam Wrote: hmm... interesting point: the more zombies you kill the more they spawn. i think it could end up breaking the game and lagging but it's not a bad idea for the future.

i think vehicles are excluded for the moment, the map is not that big when you get used to it, but there's been talk about having a shopping cart that you can use to carry objects.

Indeed, "the more zombies you kill the more zombies will spawned" ain't a good idea for survival game like this. About Vehicles in game... humm... I'll wait until Chaozz release Bike
(03-01-2019, 10:12 AM)TheRoam Wrote: hmm... interesting point: the more zombies you kill the more they spawn. i think it could end up breaking the game and lagging but it's not a bad idea for the future.

When I speak in more zombies do not need to spawn more loots but rather that makes the player run more to stay alive and when he shoots or makes a lot of noise out of nowhere a zombie orda appears so both the player and the other plays made of everything not to die for the zombie orda

I think it would be cool if making noise (opening doors, eating, chopping, etc.) would increase the chance of zombies spawning around you