[DENIED] GMWOLF Ban Appeal
Username: GMWOLF
Server: [b]Asian[/b]
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): Yes/No No,I honestly admit that I made use of the cheat engine program.

But I never intended to troll or take advantage of any mistakes.

But if to move faster on the map.

since it is extremely long and tedious to run for more than 10 minutes so as not to find loot, to die, to revive and to do the same

And as there were no players on the server, without causing any harm.

From my point of view, I did not do any harm at that time, because when I used this program I used it to travel, but I never escaped it or used it as an advantage against other players.

I admit that it causes great harm to the community that uses the Cheat Engine program.

I stress that I was not aware of the existence of this forum for which I could not make a report before (this happened a long time ago, but I am interested in being a regular player in survius again)

I ask a sincere apology to the creator of the video game.

Admit to the offense? (yes and what/no): Yes
Other comments: I'm Mexican, I have to use the google translator, so, an apology and there are strange words, I still do not practice my English very well written
Thank you for your Appeal!

Currently, the admins are looking into it. Please give it less than 24 hours.

Thread Closed, Status changed into Pending
Thread reopened.

So from your point of view, 99 of the 100 players has to run tedious extreme 10 minutes to loot for the sake of the game and you are the only one who gets to run in one minute is NOT unfair and advantageous to you?
In the days that I played with Survivor, the Asian server had a maximum of 2 players, maybe 3 with much luck, I never used it on servers with 8,10,15 players.

The advantage is that no, since I ended up committing suicide intentionally, because I wanted to see how much the server had to offer in that environment, the crafteos, the loot, to know the map.

If you investigate my last access, I had an empty inventory, so I committed suicide to avoid that unfair advantage.

I must say that I played for 2 hours and just got a bottle of water, a toolbox and a discharged gun.

Then, I was curious to see how much the server had

It was not my first game, I had already made many attempts, I ran for 5 to 10 minutes, without finding anything, a zombie hit, dying and so on in its entirety.
The admins have reviewed your appeal and came to the decision that the appeal was Unsuccessful!

You are banned from the game
Reason: We don't find an apology/regret in your appeal. There's no way hacking to get a speed advantage for any reason whatsoever is fair by any chance
You can make an appeal again in 31 days after 15th March,2019
Status changed to Declined