Not Bleeding from Short Falls
Its not funny keeping wasting my medical kits/bandages after starting bleeding from a 5cm fall  Angry
takes time to get used to it but it needs improving at some point.

For the moment, try running in diagonal and not too straight down a hill. Even so, it will keep happening (keeps happening to me, but Im a noob anyways)

Maybe we can add a slide animation when slope is higher than a certain value. It can also damage you, as you would scratch while hitting the ground, but not kill you in one go like fall damage.
There aren't many suggestions I agree with when it comes to making the game easier, but this one I'd like to see (at least a decreased chance for small falls).

I don't want to go too off-topic here, so I'll make a new thread for a change to the injury system.
(12-22-2018, 04:29 AM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: There aren't many suggestions I agree with when it comes to making the game easier, but this one I'd like to see (at least a decreased chance for small falls).

I don't want to go too off-topic here, so I'll make a new thread for a change to the injury system.

thank you!