Version 0.12.3 Bugs
(12-22-2018, 01:23 AM)momozaki Wrote: -it keeps raining even though i disabled it  Huh
-sometimes my screen keeps getting that "damage warning" (getting red) even thought i'm not bleeding, sick, thirsty, hungry, whatever. (maybe its not a bug and i'm just noob Sad )

the rain is bugged. It only updates status when you relog

yes, even if you eliminate sickness, hunger, thirst, the red wont go away automatically. You can use lots of large medical kits to completely eliminate it. But if you keep eating and drinking more than you need, a new status will appear saying "healing", which will reduce the red slowly... not sure I explained this very clearly
(12-22-2018, 02:27 AM)TheRoam Wrote:
(12-22-2018, 01:23 AM)momozaki Wrote: -it keeps raining even though i disabled it  Huh
-sometimes my screen keeps getting that "damage warning" (getting red) even thought i'm not bleeding, sick, thirsty, hungry, whatever. (maybe its not a bug and i'm just noob Sad )

the rain is bugged. It only updates status when you relog

yes, even if you eliminate sickness, hunger, thirst, the red wont go away automatically. You can use lots of large medical kits to completely eliminate it. But if you keep eating and drinking more than you need, a new status will appear saying "healing", which will reduce the red slowly... not sure I explained this very clearly

oh i see, thanks
Sleeping bags can't be placed in certain areas of a foundation built at ground level.

maybe a bug with craftable items.

Yesterday my house's door was open even though i have sure i closed it before log off, the same happened with my friend, at same day.

And Today one of my walls just disappeared and someone stole evertything Angry and btw i have repaired it yesterday.
strange things
i logged of normaly in my base .
i was 8 days alive
i logged in again afther a day and was nomore in my base but at spawnpoint in great vliet and 0 days alive
Yes it seems that the system is having issues. I too have logged off in my base only to log back in at a spawnpoint. I have also logged off out in the mountains only to log back in and be in my base on my sleeping bag. I did not die nor did I Alt F4. No idea as to what is causing this.