Version 0.12.2 Bugs
- Deer and rocks either aren't spawning or the spawn rate has been greatly reduced. I searched for hours and never saw one spawn.

- Crate timeouts are getting pretty bad. It's difficult to get into crates most of the time without several timeouts first, and fires often timeout also and become bugged so they can't be opened again. I lost several canteens because fires timed out permanently.

- I'm not sure if it was intentional but new foundations can't be crafted within 2 foundation lengths of a tree. Tents also require about half that distance.

- No rain so far.

* Edit: I'm not sure if something has been changed but the issue with crates/items timing out seems to have improved a lot since earlier today when it was really bad
health restarts when you crash (even if you auto-crash), which can be and is being exploited
The deers and rocks I think have already a limited number; I mean it will not respawn if there is already a max placed around the map, for example 10, you need to get one to allow other to respawn, same with deers.

About timeouts... I have been having that quite often, in some cases disappears everything, in others just as if previously saved (only some stuffs remains) but, as long you do not touch anything and closes that tab, the full stuffs will reappear (if you make a transfer, or even transfer air (click on an empty slot) it will be saved and all the other things will be lost. About fires, I experienced the same, so styill an issue. I do not know if being like that in this version, because still unabled to play.

About the forced crash, I already posted it as a bug in the 0.12.1, which was set as medium priority, which I feel will be fixed very later.

About the foundation... I do not think it would have been intensional because most of the suitable terrains have tree around, unless near shores and some other spots near the route.
Steping in the edge and then trying to craft the foundation, does not work for me... still get autoselected the foundation I do not want to put it adjacent to -.- and somewhat the alt doesnt work neither for me.
This goes along with timeouts, but there are issues with crates, fires, tents and safes sometimes becoming permanently broken after attempting to open them and being unable to.

I've had to stop using fires as a solution to them timing out permanently, but that hasn't worked very well either because 2 of the crates I keep canteens in have also become unable to be opened.
I think I explained the main reason on the previos topic. https://www.survius.com/forums/thread-2793.html
(12-06-2018, 01:30 AM)Silvio Wrote: I think I explained the main reason on the previos topic. https://www.survius.com/forums/thread-2793.html

Yes this is the main issue. It's an old one that's become more of a problem because of longer load times when accessing storage items. It happens not only if you accidentally dupe an item by taking it from storage and it not disappearing, but also if you accidentally place a new item in a storage container that already has items in it, but it looks empty because the items inside failed to load upon opening (essentially placing 2 items in the same container slot).
(12-06-2018, 01:36 PM)CannibalHero Wrote:
(12-06-2018, 01:30 AM)Silvio Wrote: I think I explained the main reason on the previos topic. https://www.survius.com/forums/thread-2793.html

Yes this is the main issue. It's an old one that's become more of a problem because of longer load times when accessing storage items. It happens not only if you accidentally dupe an item by taking it from storage and it not disappearing, but also if you accidentally place a new item in a storage container that already has items in it, but it looks empty because the items inside failed to load upon opening (essentially placing 2 items in the same container slot).

Well... I already told how avoid that from happening untill the issue get fixed.
I know how it can be avoided (sometimes), but it isn't a practical solution for everyone at all times, and I was simply expanding upon and clarifying the explanation for chaozz to have more information in the bug report.

Thanks for helping, but please don't reply to this thread with any more idle conversation, it's for bug reports only and adding unnecessary comments/replies only makes it more difficult to organize those reports.
This bug isn't new to the 12.2 patch but I'm bringing it up again as a reminder:

My days alive get reset usually about every 2-3 days (real time). I log in on my spawn point rather than the place I logged off, or if I don't have a spawn point set I log in with days reset in one of the player spawns. A lot of people have reported having the same bug, some having it happen more or less often than I have. 

In case it's relevant, the accounts reporting it seem to have been created after Sep. of 2017 and before the 11.1 patch (when it started occurring).