Reporting House raider.
But to do it, you must be in reach of a wall where stuck the arrow to climb (Something that must to be fixes because arrows are not that strong or resistent to support an humen wight... unless its from that old ninjas movies XD when you could see the ones that jump forward going up and down in the air xD)
Personally i have never had problems with being robbed other than one time i left muy own door open lol so i don't know what else to tell you. If you want i will personally show you how to build a VERY secure base as building is my thing. Or I'm sure cannibalhero would also help you as well he's a Damn good builder too. Offer is on the table my friend your choice..

This is part of the game as well. If we couldn't Rob and ransack a base what would be left? It's not a perfect world on survius or r real life there will always be a way to get in.. Ask Manhattan what i did to him the first time i met him lol i destroyed everything he owned and now we are great friends.
I must dare to say I am very good at building too; but those little things, like the mentioned above, the arrow thing, the crate stairs, the stepping area on the windowed wall were things that would be hard to get knowledge as could be considered bugs... if I knew beforehand about those things, i would have builth it better; yet I was building considering a little more of realism. Btw... I joined the forum to make this thread, so I was not awared of those things. Still you can see that those other things are more like abuse from the game's physic, unless it was made on purpose.
So in real life i couldn't stack crates to stand on to get in a window? Or walk across a ledge of a building? And in some cases very few tho i admit i have seen arrows/spears thick enough to stand on depending on the weight of the person?

Also if you're getting robbed this easy you might not be as good a builder as you think lol......only joking!!!

Not to mention it was Manhattan that got you and that's what he does....some build some kill some steal welcome to survius my friend!!!!!
Yeah I'd agree that using arrows or crates to climb probably isn't an intended use, and since chaozz recently fixed another type of laddering reporting them could be helpful. And that's why we're all here, to test and report what we discover so he can continue to build the game, but also to test out the current design and learn from our mistakes and improve on them.

Remember that there's also a suggestion section here for ideas about changes to the game design and things that aren't necessarily bugs.
(11-30-2018, 03:42 AM)Neegan Wrote:
Not to mention it was Manhattan that got you and that's what he does....some build some kill some steal welcome to survius my friend!!!!!

Which makes it more aggravate what he does, abusing from those bugs, which was the main reason of the reporting; and gor what you said, its more a common move from him. Like I said... I did not reported the kills, nor the attempt of stealing, but the way he did it as the only possible way to rob the locked area as taking advatage of those bugs. I must admit I use the crash bug (already posted) yet it does not harm other characters or throw away what they collected.

I filled the report wrongly :/

Should I make a new thread with the report spesifications? or this one is enough? If the second one its all good because I can see the bourocracy its not sooo strict.
(11-30-2018, 03:48 AM)CannibalHero Wrote: Remember that there's also a suggestion section here for ideas about changes to the game design and things that aren't necessarily bugs.

The reason why i do not make suggestions is to do not assaylr Chaozz with them because I feel its more like a sole/small group project and I bet he have already to many suggestions in consideration to change priorities.
is illuminati confirmed?
Thread Closed: Topic Addressed