Black Friday OPEN BASE GIVEAWAY!!!
Wink 
At a To Be Announced location / time on US1, rather than let my base rot or take the time to repair it; I will instead be opening the doors to a first come first serve black Friday death match blowout give away.

There is at least 5 crates of every item in game stockpiled, and a classic Tracker mini tower to play king of the hill on. So in the spirit of the holidays, please come and trample, shoot, beat , and maim your fellow players to death while in the gratifying pursuit of your own material happiness.

Offer good while supplies last. Expect announcement Thursday evening, and time to be set most likely in the evening EST for Friday. Come vent that pent-up rage you had to keep bottled up at thanksgiving dinner in a healthy way that's sure to elevate the mood and take the edge off all those drum sticks and cranberry sauce. 

And remember, it's not the thought that counts this holiday season. It's the blood stains on the gift wrappers.
No one deserves free stuff more than you.
So come on, Treat yo' self.Big Grin
+1
(11-20-2018, 11:11 PM)Tracker Wrote: At a To Be Announced location / time on US1, rather than let my base rot or take the time to repair it; I will instead be opening the doors to a first come first serve black Friday death match blowout give away.

There is at least 5 crates of every item in game stockpiled, and a classic Tracker mini tower to play king of the hill on. So in the spirit of the holidays, please come and trample, shoot, beat , and maim your fellow players to death while in the gratifying  pursuit of your own material happiness.

Offer good while supplies last. Expect announcement Thursday evening, and time to be set most likely in the evening EST for Friday. Come vent that pent-up rage you had to keep bottled up at thanksgiving dinner in a healthy way that's sure to elevate the mood and take the edge off all those drum sticks and cranberry sauce. 

And remember,  it's not the thought that counts this holiday season. It's the blood stains on the gift wrappers.
No one deserves free stuff more than you.
So come on, Treat yo' self.Big Grin

HAHAHAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nice post
Sounds like it is going to be a HOWLING good time...
will open doors about 8pm est.
yess

sadly im in Asia server reeeeeeeee
Forgot to post a location, doh lol. Base is at the upper left hand corner of square i7 .
base is open, enjoy.
Base destroyed, enjoy Big Grin
(11-24-2018, 06:01 AM)Manhattan Wrote: Base destroyed, enjoy Big Grin

Top ten most epic anime betrayals.